20 | Andi

It seems like every time I came out the shower the full body mirror taunted and it became a new routine to stop in front of it and examine my post pregnancy body

               It seems like every time I came out the shower the full body mirror taunted and it became a new routine to stop in front of it and examine my post pregnancy body. My breasts were bigger and fuller than I was used to. They went from a perky b-cup to a D. The core of my stomach has a few light hue stretch marks while the love handles that came about were covered in them. My hips was wider, thighs fuller. I felt the baby weight stayed in my cheeks and lips.

               I angled my body to glance behind at the back rolls when I heard, "Baby!" His footsteps came closer and I reached for my robe, and put it on quickly. I tied the string in a hurry just as he walked in. He caught me, raising a questionable brow. "What you doin?"

               "Nothing, babe." I blew out air, pushing hair behind my ear. "What's, uhm, what's up?"

               Hassan eyed me skeptically, walking slowly to me. "You was in hea' doin' something."

               "Babe. Nothing." I smile convincingly and engulfed his waist between my arms. I peered up at him, "What can I do for you baby?"

               "I'm about to head out—"

               "Noo!" I whined as I embraced him tighter, "Not already."

               The vibration of his chuckle went through my ear. "Baby, I know." he reeled back to stare me in the eyes, "But the playoffs startin' and off to Cali."

               I pouted and groaned. "Fine. I can't just lock you away. How long will you be on the road?"

               "I'm away for three days, here three days."

               Again, I groaned and rolled my eyes. "If you gotta go."

               Hassan smiled, kissing me with deep and long pecks. "I love you. I love Arya. And I'm gon' miss y'all. What bout y'all com' to my home games?"

               "You know that means the world's gonna ask questions about this woman and a baby."

               Hassan shrugged. "I'm not worried. You my woman and that's my daughter. That's all it is to it."

               "And her father?"

               "I couldn't care less." he said seriously, "You mine, she mine. Ain't shit else to say."