16

Tonight was eventful

The limo came to a stop and I got out the moment the door opened.

Walking into the house it was dead silent, the clicking of my heels was the only thing that could be heard.

The hallways were a bit dark since most lights were off. Leo made his way down the hall and I went upstairs.

Walking to my room I took my heels off then my accessories.

Walking into my bathroom I washed my makeup off then attempt the pull the zipper of my dress down.

After fifteen minutes I gave up. Laying down I tried falling asleep but failed miserably

I was too damn uncomfortable

Opening my door I made my way down the hall and towards Leo's room. He was my only option since I wasn't going to bed in this dress.

I was about to knock on his door when I saw Ace coming up the stairs.

"What? No one wanted to come home with you" I smirked.

"No. I guess I wasn't that lucky tonight" he smiled

"But your Ace Valentino" I mocked his words and he stopped in front of me

"Hey don't mock me," he said and I smiled

"You're so beautiful," he said, his eyes searching me as I looked up at him.

"Thank you," I said and he raised his hand to my cheek.

I didn't feel any sparks or anything.

"Can you..um.. unzip my dress?" I said while looking away from his eyes.

"Yeah" he answered and I turned around.

He then place my hair that was falling down to my waist over my shoulder.

As he pulled down the zipper his fingers slowly brushed on my bare skin making shivers run down my spine. Closing my eyes I focused on his fingertips on my skin.

"Done" he whispered into my ear. Opening my eyes I turned around

"Thank you," I said but it came out as a whisper. He was incredibly close

Leaning in he captured my lips. It took me a couple of seconds before reacting. My hands automatically went around his neck and he lifted me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, his hands went to my ass.

Next thing I knew we were making our way to my bedroom. Swinging the door opened he walked us in before kicking the door shut.

Breaking the kiss I removed his tie as he bought me to the bed.

You can be killed for cheating on your husband in this mafia world but your husband gets to fuck as many women as he wants. Fuck that.

It's a dumb rule that came up by dumb men who couldn't handle being cheated on but wanted to cheat. *Eyeroll*