you catch her cheating on you - part two (requested)

It's been a few weeks since that day.

Everything began to fall apart, almost making it feel like the beginning of the end for the nine girls and you.

The bond they once considered to be unbreakable was now painfully shattered.

They couldn't look at Tzuyu the same way, seeing how heartbroken she made you.

The tour came to a sudden halt.

The official statement released by the company talked about the girls going on a hiatus due to mental health problems, saying they needed a break because touring and being away from home all the time for months on end was taking a toll on their mental health.

It was a painful choice but it felt like the right one for the girls.

Once returning home, Tzuyu didn't even go back to the home you once shared.

She knew she wasn't welcome and she didn't have the words to say that she knew she'd need to have thought up when she'd come face to face with you again.

The girls all stayed in touch with each other.

They still loved Tzuyu, but it was clear that the entire situation had put a strain on their friendship and everything just felt awkward.

Seven of the girls, minus Jihyo and Tzuyu, had gotten a place in Seoul to stay as they tried to make it through each and every day.

No one knew where Jihyo was staying, although they did have their suspicions.

They still kept in touch and tried to get her to talk about where she was and how she's been, but Jihyo was never open about those things.

The day came a couple of weeks after returning home where Tzuyu came to the realization of the damage she'd done.

To her friends, to the fans, and to you.

It was painful. She went to every member to personally apologize... everyone except Jihyo.

She decided she'd focus more on that later and she'd go back to the home you once shared together.

She tried to let herself in but she found that the door was locked and she tried using her key, but the locks had been changed.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

It opened a moment later and you stood there, looking more disappointed to see her standing in front of you than you were shocked.

"What do you want?"

"I want to explain everything that happened back on the tour." She said.

"Oh? Did you bring your little friend with you?"

"No." Tzuyu quickly said. "No, she meant nothing to me. I told you that."

"Yeah. Yeah, you did tell me that. But I still struggle to believe you considering she clearly meant enough to you to risk you destroying everything we had!"

Tzuyu shook her head.

"I'm sorry,"

"Sorry? Oh, yeah, Tzuyu. Sorry fixes everything that you did to me." You spoke sarcastically, scoffing afterward. "Do you even realize everything I'd done for you? I flew all that way to surprise you because I love you and I missed you! Then I had to walk in and see you sleeping with another woman?!"

"I know but-"

"But nothing! You broke my heart! You think a sorry will fix it?"

"I will get down on my hands and knees and beg for your forgiveness if it means you knowing how truly sorry I am!" She said as she began to get a little frustrated. Not with you, but because it was sinking just how much she screwed up.

"Forgive you? I can't do that."

Her heart sank in her chest at your words.

"Maybe, one day, I'll find it in me to forgive you. But even then I won't ever forget it and it definitely doesn't mean I'm getting back together with you."

"But I love you." She whimpered.

"Yeah, well, there was a point where I loved you just as much, if not more than you love me."

"You don't love me anymore?" She cried.

"Not the way I used to. Things have changed since that day. I found out how I truly feel about you and how I truly feel about someone else."

"S-Someone else?  What do you mean?"

Suddenly, a familiar voice called out for you, and footsteps were heard on the stairs before Jihyo appeared by your side.

She kissed your shoulder as she wrapped her arms around you.

"I woke up and you weren't there." She said before she looked to sew who you were talking to and her breath hitched when she found it was Tzuyu.

"My best friend? Are you kidding me, y/n?!"

"No. I'm not."

"What is this? How long have you been together? Did you two have feelings for each other before we broke up?"

"Maybe, yeah. I mean, I always confided in her, just the way I used to confide in you. I love her personality and she's always made me laugh. But no, I never thought about it until after we broke up. She caught me before I could run out of the hotel and got me into a different hotel across the street. I stayed there and she visited and held me as I cried because of you."

"But you're my best friend!" Tzuyu said to Jihyo.

"And? Tzuyu, yes, we were friends but you cheated on your girlfriend. Not just once, but you confessed to doing so countless times. Did you think I'd console you? No. I was always going to console y/n."

Tzuyu shook her head.

"So, that's it then? We're over? You've moved on?"

"Yes." You said. "Yeah, Tzuyu, that's exactly it. I've moved on and I'm happy..." you craned your neck to look back at Jihyo, who was smiling at you. "We're happy. And one day, you'll be happy with someone else too. As long as you don't cheat on that person, too."

She scoffed at your words.

"Tzuyu," Jihyo said, catching her friend's attention. "Let her go. She's moved on. You need to do the same."

Tzuyu swallowed quickly and hung her head before she looked back up at you and Jihyo.

"I know it might not seem like it... but I truly am sorry."

You nodded wordlessly.

"And if this is what makes you happy, what makes you both happy, then I'm happy for you. I hope you live a happy life together."

"We will. Thank you, Tzuyu." Jihyo spoke, a genuine look in her eyes as she felt appreciative of her friend letting go and letting you both be happy, like you deserve.

"I hope to see you around... both of you."

Jihyo kissed your cheek as Tzuyu walked out to her car and drove away.

"I love you." She said as you turned around, her heart fluttering when you smiled brightly at her and stared at her with a look of genuine happiness and love for her in your eyes.

"I love you too, Jihyo."