-Prologue-

After Sarah and Loki split and she moved with the rest of the Avengers to the Avengers tower in downtown New York, a new threat was exposed. Steve, Sarah, and Natasha didn't know who to trust with the new information of the circumstances of Director Fury's death. Steve helped them reach out to a friend he met; Sam Wilson and together they worked to take down HYDRA and SHIELD. Bucky got away but he was alive and out there somewhere. The remaining team stayed out of the events of the Winter Soldier and were kept oblivious to the corruption until HYDRA was taken down. During the efforts to catch the Winter Soldier and stop HYDRA, Val went with Bruce to help him better understand his Hulk form and why he refused to come out. Apparently being stuck in a constantly angry form and being forced to fight to survive has that effect on people. Bruce was pretty traumatized, but his it well and sense Val knew him on Sakaar she was able to help him become more in tune with his Hulk side. When the Sokovia accords came around Thor was still in Asgard, or god knows where, and Bruce was a retired Avenger, he wanted to focus on taming his Hulk side instead of getting rid of it. Valkyrie isn't a citizen of Earth so she was not involved in the accords. As for Sarah, she had experienced firsthand what total government control can have on people and it wasn't pretty. This wasn't a monarchy but she didn't see how they could effectively work if they were under government control. Plus she was best friends with Wanda and there was no doubt that all the government wanted was to lock her away. But siding with Steve forced Sarah to hand Valerie over to Clint Bartain's family for her safety. Valerie became a very loved addition to their family until Sarah arrived in Wakanda with Steve and Bucky and was able to get T'Chala to go and get Valerie. Sarah and Valerie have been living in Wakanda for the past few years, helping Bucky heal and building a life for themselves. Loki and Thor have yet to return to Earth and after years of healing, Sarah has moved past her grief. She's become a strong and valiant Valkyrie with the help of Val. Everything is just starting to fit together but nothing good ever lasts.

*****

*Author's Note*-I will not be posting the first chapter for a bit yet, I just wanted to get this prologue out so you can all get your theories ready. I'm so excited! Please vote for more! And comments are always appreciated.-RJ(my initials)