OPPOSITES (14)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, GERMANY

You're kidding.

You've got to be fucking kidding.

Everyone immediately screams at Sung-ho, who is now laughing his ass off.

"You think this shit is funny?" Sofía yells, swatting him with her hand.

"We're all going to die!" Adowa wails.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically.

Sung-ho calms down, and takes a deep breath, "We all know that somehow, someway, we will get out of this."

"Well-" Leo considers, then changes his mind. "No. We aren't in a movie for fucks sake."

You know, our situation would be a good movie-

No. Stop relating things to movies.

The man motions his head to the other side of the pavement.

Straight after, two soldiers swiftly walk over to the Ferris wheel controls, holding their guns in front of their faces.

It's the same soldiers from the maze.

One of them turns his back to us and slows down the ride while the other one keeps his gun trained on us.

The two soldiers step a few feet in front of the man in black, walking in unison.

The soldiers stomp on the ground, signaling something, then I hear even more walking in the distance.

We all hold our breaths, in attempts to hear the noise in the distance better.

After a few seconds, Adowa starts gasping for air.

"How can you guys do that for so long?" She asks, holding her throat.

"Shhh, we have to hear them." Ben says, then holds his breath again with the rest of us.

A few seconds of listening, a whole army of soldiers come into view, strutting over to us.

"I hate this mission." I sigh in defeat.

"I've hated this mission for a long time." Sofía adds.

Sung-ho gets up, and walks over to the edge of the cart, leaning over.

"You can't get us!" He calls, "We are on a Ferris wheel you son of a bitch!"

The man, who seems to be the leader, walks over to us, with the two main soldiers following.

"On the contrary, Mr. Han, we already have you." The leader calls back.

"No you don't!" He denies.

"Take a look around you, you're surrounded, you can't escape us again." He says, showing no fear.

"Well, you've underestimated us." Sung-ho brags, brushing imaginary dust off his shoulder.

"No, I think it's you who's underestimated us," He pauses. "Do tell me, how shall you escape us?" The leader brings his hands up, motioning how big of an army he has.

Sung-ho doesn't answer for about a minute, pacing back and forth around the cart.

The leader walks closer to the Ferris wheel.

He walks over to the control panel, and puts his hand up, signaling for the soilers not to follow.

After about a minute, the Ferris wheel starts slowly going to the bottom, at a normal pace.