Chapter 60

Chiyo pov
I pant lightly standing next to Darui as who was looking over the horizon as Kitsuchi kills that last White Zetsu.

"Are you alright Chiyo?" I cross my hands behind my head, "Hai just a little tired there where more White Zetsu then I realized." A dark chuckle comes from behind us and I spin around cursing myself for letting my guard down a little.

"Oh little Senju I thought you knew better than to let you guard down even just a little. Now I will be taking that Gold and Silver brothers. Summoning jutsu!" A huge humaniod statue appears behind him snapping the chains around its wrist like it was nothing. Letting out a terrible roar that forces me to send chakra to my feet so I wouldn't get blown away.

"That's the gedo statue kid! It may be just the hallow shell of the Ten-tails but it still holds tremendous power!"

"Everyone get back to the coastline now!" I rush threw the crowd, "Touma its time!"

"Already ahead of you kid!" Touma's chakra wraps around me glowing a dark blue with spots of black.

(An: Touma's chakra mode is like around this color just a bit darker with black in it. Also I do not own this image.")

I bring my hands together as Touma's chakra flares widely and his body forms around me.

(I don't own this image but this is somewhat I picture.)

We where a little smaller than the Gedo Statue but our roar was just as loud and intimidating. The Gedo Statue runs directly at me and I met the thing head on.

I weave a few signs and wood shoots out of the ground wrapping around it. But my wood style only buys me a few seconds before it breaks free like it was nothing. My eyes widen in surprise when it lunges at us grabbing hold and slamming us into the ground. I grunt a little and use our tail to hit that damn thing away. It only stumbleds a few fet back but it was enough for us to get back up. Building up chakra we let out a mult-color flame causing the gedo statue to screech at us sending a powerful shockwave that level everything around us.