Chapter 34: Half n Half Duo!

---

Shindo isn't surprised that students from U.A. were not affected by an ambush of that scale. One of his classmates uses his Quirk to harden his projectiles and gives them to the other.

"I'm leaving it to you."

"I'll take it from here. But I might just end up finishing ahead of you all." The Ketsubutsu student uses his Quirk to lock on to Class 1-A and throws the hardened balls underground.

"Where in the world are they?!" Izuku exclaims.

"Get back! I'll take this!" Jirou takes to the front of her class. "Sound Amplification, Amplifier Jack, Heartbeat Distortion!"

Jirou counters by breaking up the ground with her technique. Two students of Ketsubutsu narrowly evade Heartbeat Distortion and the former redirects the balls from underground and sends them at Mineta.

"They're coming at me!"

"Maximum viscosity and solubility.. Acid Veil!" Ashido defends him by creating a wall of acid.

"Thanks! That's a great move."

"It's a defensive move that puts up a melty wall!" Ashido stated before glancing towards me. "It was inspired by Tomioka's defensive technique he used at the Camino."

"Oh. Do you meant the Blooming Flame Undulation?" I asked.

"That's right!"

Tokoyami takes one of the balls in Dark Shadow's claw. "Black Abyss! Piercing Twilight Claws!" Using his technique, he attacks the girl who asked for my autograph, she evades it by collapsing her torso into her waist.

"So strong!"

"I see. This isn't the Class A from the sports festival. They've grown a lot." Shindo stated. He tells his classmates to get back and prepares to break our strong defenses.

"Everyone! Brace yourselves!" I shouted.

"Break! Maximum Force! Tremoring Earth!"

Shindo uses the maximum force of his Quirk and creates an earthquake that shatters the ground.

"Oh, no! Everyone run!"

"What the heck is this?!"

"This is crazy!"

"Deku! Y/n!"

We were swept up in the destruction from the tremor and my classmates get scattered and separated from one another.

I recovered from Shindo's attack and quickly realizes that the students of Class 1-A have been split up.

"This is bad. We can now be hunted individually." I stated before slowly moves, trying to find the others. In the distance, I saw the metal labyrinth-like area similar to U.A.'s. Todoroki went over there.

Maybe I should go and work with him. It has been a while we never got a chance to work together. I'm confident the others can pass this first test. Without any further, I sprint towards the metal labryinth, not knowing other participants following behind.

"Let's see, things have been moving quickly. The current number of people who have passed is 52- No, 53. They just keep on coming. There are now 230 people who have failed.

And just now, the 54th person has passed. Less than hald left, now! Hurry up! Finish!"

I saw Todoroki leaves his hiding spot and went up to him. "Todoroki!"

"Tomioka? Aren't you suppose to be with the others?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, Ketsubutsu's Shindo split us up with his tremoring Quirk. Mind if we work together to pass this?" I asked before we almost instantly confronted with a ball flying at us.