𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥
(𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 )

OCTOBER , 2010

  Although the weather was still warm in the Outer Banks, the fresh autumn breeze still passed through Figure 8 beautifully. It had become a bit cloudy every now and then, but that's only if you squint hard enough, the sun still seemed to shine heavily over the island.

  The Starbucks nearby had been filled with pumpkin spice latte's, Halloween decorations creatively were scattered around the rich mansions, the light bills seemed to become higher the they usually were. Yet, the kook's probably didn't even notice with their stacks of money sitting in the bank, half of the time earned from doing the bare minimum and being privileged. The Cameron house was aesthetically scattered in brown, orange, and red, Rose being the organized freak she is made sure that everything looked elegant so she can show off her wealthiness.

  In the large house was only her, Rafe went off with friends, probably to egg houses, and throw toilet paper at trees. Selena and Sarah walked hand in hand around Spirit Halloween looking for the best costumes. Ward Cameron walked behind them offering cute princess and unicorn costumes, but nothing seemed to satisfy the twins, that was until their precious young eyes landed on the light blue dress. The high knee socks, a small pink bow and a low quality brown wig, Selena small finger lifted towards the package as she looked back at her father.

"We want this one!" The girl excitedly smiled as Ward glanced towards the costume and furrowed his brows. He was definitely shocked by their choice, they were sweethearts, pure intentions, he'd never thought they go for something like that.

"Honey, don't you think that a princess one would be better, maybe something less...scary." Ward suggest as he crouched down to match their height.

"But, dad, Halloween is all about being scary." Sarah argued with a pout as she glanced up at him with her for eyes. "Please!"

Ward sighed and grabbed two the twins, "All right, let's get going." The girls giggled in excitement as Ward payed for the costumes and handed them to twins. "Are you sure you want these?"

"Yes!" The two girls spoke in unison then walked out the store buzzing with energy as they skipped behind the rich man with joy.

HALLOWEEN NIGHT

"But there is a really cool Halloween party happening over at Kelce's, I have to go!" Rafe argued with Rose and Ward as Sarah and Selena stood behind him with a bag in each of their hands. All they wanted to do was trick-or-treat that night in their new costumes, but Rafe seemed to have problem with that since he felt too old.

"Rafe, we don't have anyone else to take care of the girls and they're too young to trick-or-treat by themselves." Ward tried to reason with the teen but it seemed as though his words completely flew over Rafe's head.

"I don't care, one Halloween can be missed, besides, you can just buy them tons of candy tomorrow."

"But it won't be the same!" Selena argued as she crossed her arms. "We want to trick-or-treat like the other kids!"