a weird rant [a/n]

A WEIRD RANT ABOUT MY DAY

QUESTION: WHY IS MIDDLE SCHOOL GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME?

i got up at 6:40 am. i fell asleep for 20 minutes then got out of bed. it took 40 minutes to choose an outfit, then i had to go to the bathroom. i forgot to eat (again 🙄). i got to school, went through first period.

ONTO SECOND PERIOD. 

I GOT LOST.

I WENT TO THE WRONG CLASSROOM.

i asked a teacher where the class was, so i went there, then i realized that it was the wrong one. then i got to class and forgot to pay attention, and the teacher gave us a quiz. onto third. i got lost AGAIN. i went in circles like an idiot, passing the class 3 times. i got to class late. then i walked in, and everyone turned around, looking at me. it didn't make me feel better cos i'm already self conscious enough. 

i got lost a total of 4 times that day. i got home. i ate like a pig before realizing i had track after that. i went to track and ran (obviously  🙄). i was super sore from ballet yesterday and i had foot cramps ugh.  i came home, showered. here i am now. umm i ate some chips like 10 minutes ago. 

and i'm going to my brother's event tomorrow EARLY in the morning

and guys

WE'RE ALMOST AT 10K FOR MY ONE-SHOTS. THANK YOU!

i love you guys so much! (3000+ ofc) 

sorry for the rant but i had to let it out somewhere.

and guys thank you so much for your sweet comments. it's making me feel a lot better all together. y'all really make me feel great. 

especially you @Lillie_Olsen 

and a lotttttt moreeeeee!

bye 

request more for my one shots, it's the weekend, so i can write! 

[Sep 10, 2021]