Plane Fight, and Home

Y/n POV

We got in military cars we go up the ramp I was in with Owen, and Riley at the back frowning Riley loads her gun ask "So, what about Toretto's sister" I watch Owen pull his phone out and press a button holds it to his ear said "There's no need for her anymore" Shock at this I grit my teeth a bit.

C/n POV

Tej is typing on the laptop said "I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum" We all get ready I load up Dom said "Let's move" Letty walk over said "I'm coming with you" We all turn to her "Y/n's my responsibility for this".

Y/n POV

We make a turn on the airstrip but suddenly I see lights I turn to see Dom and his team coming after us I turn back as Owen chuckle.

C/n POV

I'm with Roman, Luke, and Tej we follow Owen's team Roman ask "Where the hell this dude think he's going" I said "He's got nowhere to go" But suddenly a plane is over us we look to see it Tej looks to me then Roman and ask "You just had to open your mouth" The plane lands in the front "Now we got a big-ass plane to deal with" I said "Well we better think of something" Roman said "That ain't a plane, that's a planet" The cargo doors open I said "Oh great".

Y/n POV

Adolfson, Denlinger and Jah drive either side then Owen motion them said "Let's end this thing" Owen increases speed and drives up the ramp into the plane.

C/n POV

I watch Han, and Gisele try to pass hitting the cars while Luke hits the military car in front of us then watch Dom drive pass both cars.

Y/n POV

Owen, Riley, and I all get out we walk to see Vegh, Klaus holding Mia walking forward when she saw me said "Y/n" Suddenly a noise got our attention we look to see a car driving in Riley turns to get tumble over it I move out the way the car drives by I watch Dom get out and fire Letty, and Brian get out Letty saw me runs over and help up said "Help us".

But Owen calls "Y/n, kill them" I hesitantly but said "No" I pull my gun out and fire at Owen who runs Brian walks I see Klaus "Look out" Brian looks to see Klaus who lift him up after knocking his gun away and slam him on the car I run forward and punch Klaus sending him back.

C/n POV

Luke drives up to the ramp but got hit on the side missing the ramp now we are under the ring Luke pulls his gun out fires at them.

Y/n POV

I dodge each blow and hit Klaus with Brian helping we double team him, but he kicks my chest sending me back.

C/n POV

Luke drives close to the wheel as I fire at Jah, and Denlinger with my gun suddenly Luke said "Grab the wheel" I watch Tej grabs the wheel as Luke gets up, I notice his direction said "Good luck" I turn as the military car rams us, but Luke manage to get on the plane.

Y/n POV

I groan to watch Klaus grabs my throat just to see Mia run by then Brian punch Klaus I kick his chest he throws a punch, but I roll out of the way and move with Brian to tackle Owen, Brian punches him I move as Owen kicks Brian's knee.

I move and punch Owen who blocks punch my chest then kicks my side sending sliding back I groan I hear "Y/n" I see Mia helping me we watch Brian and Owen trade blows until Owen make Brian hit the spare wheel but Brian punches Owen a few times.