XXXIX: Witness

L I S A

Taking exams sucks.

I feel like the exams drained my brain cells.

I'm here right now in front of my locker, putting all my stuff inside, so my bag will be light and I'm not going to struggle with shoulder or back pain.

I felt my phone vibrate. I received a lot of text messages in one minute from Nini.

1:37PM Nini
> Hi Baby! Your Nini already misses you and I badly want to see you🥺

1:37PM Nini❤
> Cuddle me later, okie?👌

1:37PM Nini
> I want your hug and kisses Lili😽

1:37PM Nini
> Reply to me pweaseeee👉👈

1:37PM Nini
> Hon, I love you so much😍😘

1:37PM Nini
> If Jisoo-unnie didn't stop me, I'd already ditch this nonsense, stupid, boring meeting for you.

1:37PM Nini❤
> Where are you?

1:37PM Nini❤
> Don't flirt, talk, look, or touch someone or anyone else who's breathing.

1:37PM Nini❤
> You're only M.I.N.E

1:37PM Nini
> Nini owns Lili. They are only for each other.

1:37PM Nini❤
> I miss you, Lalisa😢

1:37PM Nini❤
> I love you, Mrs. Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, of Brüshweiler Kim

1:49PM
> See you later, Mrs. Manoban 
Seen

1:49PM Nini❤
> I can't wait to see you🙈

I thought she was in the meeting, but why did she reply so fast? Is she staring at her phone the whole time?

1:50 PM 
> Listen and focus on the meeting. Stop texting me

1:50PM Nini❤
> I want full make out.

1:50PM
> Deal!

1:50 PM Nini❤
> See you later, lots of love💜

I accidentally dropped my phone when someone intentionally bumped me. I quickly picked up my phone and saw a big crack on my phone's screen.

Aissh!! I need to buy new tempered glasses again.

I looked up to see who bumped me, and it's momfucking annoying Kim Hanbin. He didn't even apologize, he just fixed his clothes and looked at me.

"Ohh... Lilisa Manobal." He was grinning widely.

"It's Manoban, not Manobal, you Kim Trashbin." He gritted his teeth and looked annoyed.

"You are really getting braver and braver, huh?" I shook my head, disagreeing with him.

"I'm not, it's just that I'm not scared of someone slow and dumb like you." I said, smirking at him, and he clenched his palm into a fist. "Are you perhaps planning to hurt me here since my friends are not here, so no one will help me, and are you taking the chances since you are weak and a coward?"

I peeked behind him and saw a group of men. Then they started surrounding me as if I would run away, which is very wrong because that was not in my plan.

"You should get scared of me, Lisa." He stated, earning an eye roll from me.

I didn't expect that he would execute his plan earlier than I expected.