SIX

"Good morning, everyone!" I greeted the family as I entered the dining room with my school bag.

They all greeted me back,

"Ready for your first day at school?" Alex asks me as I drank my smoothie.

"Nah. Too much of workload" I sighed.

"I know right! We are already doing work in school, and we have to continue studying at home!" Alessio shouts in anger.

"I feel you brother," I pat his shoulder.

"Come on you three, or we will be late for school" Will called out.

"Why are you coming with us?" Atticus looks at him brother suspiciously.

"I am dropping you all off today, and Alex will pick you three after school" Will explained.

"You never do that," the other twin mumbles.

"I know, and I realized that we have not spend time together. I am sorry and I would like to spend more time with you guys. That is why starting from today, I will be dropping you guys at school and we will be having our weekly guys outing," Will looks at the twins.

"Yes, we would love that" Atticus jumps in joy.

The boys were missing their oldest brother.

"Wait, if it is a guys outing, what about Jas?" Alessio looks at me worried.

"Oh, I have plans," I tell him, he tilts his head in question.

"Boys, you forgot I have papa and dad to spend the day with," I reminded them.

"Oh yeah. Hey, can we go visit them later. I miss them," Atticus pouts.

Yup, the twins love my fathers. Somehow, they bonded over some dramas and pranks. I was shocked when I went into the hospital rooms to see all four of them laughing.

Will is often with Dad talking about some business plans.

Alex and papa are always talking about me. I do not even know what is so interesting about.

River and Brandon are rarely home as they are busy with their respective work.

I heard River is busy with some medical research. Brandon apparently is a tattoo artist, he has his own shop all over the world. He often travels to tattoo his VIP client.

"Yes, you can go visit them later after school. I will let Alex know," Will smiles at his brothers softly.

That is great. I need to see Adrian's dad regarding my headache that has been disturbing me for the past two weeks. I am sure it is nothing much, but it will be good to check it out. I was going to ask River, but he seemed too busy.

"Jasmine, we are quite famous in school, thanks to our older brothers legacy. Alessio and I kinda of continued the legacy. You will be getting lots of stares and glares from the students. Just ignore it," Atticus warns me as we get down from the car. Will waves at us before driving off.

I saw what my brother meant. I received lots of stares mixed with confusion, jealously and anger.

Ah, the one staring at me with anger is running over to me.

"Shit" I mumble as I saw him.

"You!!" he jumps on me pulling me into a headlock.

"You did not text me for three weeks! Do you know how worried we all were! Until Adrian texted us last night to tell us what happened to you!" he shouts while ruining my hair.

"Let go of her now Jordan," another voice speaks.

"Fine, Sky" Jordan let go of me.
"Hello, everyone. I missed you all," I smiled at the boy group.

These group are my friends since I was 7 years old.

They pull me into a group hug. We stayed in the hug until I was pulled away and pushed into the arms of Alessio.

"It looks sweet and all. But I am not comfortable seeing my sister hugging four strangers," Atticus grumbles.

"Guys, meet my best friends. And you idiots meet my brothers" I introduced them to one another.

"Oh, you found them?" Jake looks at me surprised.

"Nah, Papa and Dad were in a coma. So they had to find me a guardian," I summarized the story to them.

"Oh! All the best to you guys then," Jake shook hands with the twins who looked confused with the gesture.

"She is a devil" Sky shuddered,

"No way. Stop scaring my brothers. I am an angel" I glare at them.

"Nope. Lying" Jordan shakes his head.

"It is time I called Damien" I look at them as I take out my phone.

"No need to make any calls. Guys we were joking. Jasmine is an angel. She is the best sister you can wish for," Jordan smiles brightly.

We went to the office to get my timetable. I had all the classes with my brothers. Seemed like I was smarter than them but thanks to my brothers, they did not put me in any harder class.

The day went smoothly and soon it was lunch.

"Come on. It is time for lunch," Jordan drags me to the cafeteria, since the twins disappeared halfway during the previous period.

"Stop dragging me like a doll. And it is making my head hurt" I whined making Jordan to slow down and look at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah. Just my head is throbbing with pain for the past two weeks" I sighed honestly.

"Have you seen Doc?"

"Nope, was busy getting to know my brothers" I shrug.

"Jas! We do not know what the hell is wrong with you. You need to be careful with your health" Jordan chides me as we continued walking.

"I know, that is why I am see him later after school" I assured him.

"Keep us updated" he reminds me, and I nod in return.

"When is he coming back?" I ask the group as we ate our lunch.

"He said that he will be back in two months," Sky replied.

"Oh, why he is taking so long?" I ask him,

"He got a lead on something and wants to investigate more" Jake shrugged as he sips his drinks.

"Why is there a girl in our table?" a rough voice spoke from behind me.

"Well, I am sure you want this girl here" I smirk as I turn to look at him,

"Jas" he breathe out.
"Hello, Damien. Someone said it will take two months for your return" I asked him as he sat next to me.

"Yeah. I was going to come back two months later. But I manage to finish it last night" he smiles as he pull me to his side.

I smile as I breath in his scent.

"How was it? Did you find him?" I look at him hopefully.

"Yeah, I did. I have moved him closer to us, he is safer here" Damien looks at me.

"Good. Now we can go into the next part" I sighed.

"Yes, we can" he kisses the top of my head.

I missed him, and I know he missed me too.

"I am think it is getting worse" I announced to the table.

They look at me worriedly as I gave them a sad smile.

"Doc is working on the cure. But I am not sure if I can make it till then" I share with them.

"I will tell Doc to hurry up" Damien grumbled. I take his hand and rubbed circles making him to calm down.

"I want to solve the mystery of the accident before anything drastic happens," I tell them.