𝟎𝟏

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 door to the classroom, a scowl plastered on his face

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 door to the classroom, a scowl plastered on his face. He had gotten detention for this whole week since he got caught burning a textbook. It's not his fault. They made him stay in class during lunch, he was hungry, what did they expect to happen.

"Take a seat," the teacher at the front of the class said. It seemed like he also didn't want to be there.

Baji took the seat closest to the door, next to him sat a (h/c) haired girl who looked like she hadn't slept in days. He stared at the clock waiting for the detention to end.

"Wanna play tic tac toe?" The girl next to him asked

He turned to face her, glaring at her. "Why the fuck would I want to play tic tac toe?" He growled

"If you don't know how to play you can just say so." She chuckled softly

"I know how to play," Baji rolled his eyes.

"You're a horrible liar," she stated.

Baji was angered by that statement, he lied often and personally thought he was a great liar. Hearing this strange girl tell him he was a bad liar pissed him off.

"If I play with you will you shut the fuck up?" He asked

"No, but I'll talk less."

"Good enough." He sighed

"What's your name?" She asked, scribbling an X on the piece of paper the were playing tic tac toe on.

"Why do you need to know?"

"Just trying to be nice. My name is (L/N) (Y/N)." She grinned, she knew she was going to win the game since it was obvious Baji didn't know how to play.

"I don't care."

"Why are you so grumpy? Are you hungry or something?"

"How'd you know?" He questioned

"Know what?"

"That I'm hungry."

"I didn't but if you are hungry, I have some food." She smiled, handing him a small box.

His stern gaze softened slightly, "thanks." He muttered opening the box, it revealed a bunch of different types of cookies.

(Y/N) laughed at the shocked expression he made when he saw the cookies.

"Did you make these?!" He gasped

The teacher at the front of the class was fast asleep so he didn't care if he was loud.

"Yes, I made them." She grinned

"These are so good!" He exclaimed, stuffing his face with the cookies.

"You're cute."

Baji's froze, he was stunned by the statement. Yes girls swooned over him all the time but they called him 'hot' and 'attractive' no one had ever called him cute except his mum when he was little.

A soft shade of pink made its way to his cheeks, "I'm not cute!" He shouted

"Shush! You'll waked the teacher," (Y/N) said, placing a finger on his lips to shut him up. "Come on, let's leave."

"Huh? Won't get find out?" Baji asked

"He couldn't care less," she chuckled. "Oh and by the way, I won the game."

Baji looked down at the piece of paper they had been playing tic tac toe on, eyes widening when he realised she did in fact win.

He abruptly stood up, grabbing the cookie box before stomping out of the room. (Y/N) followed him. She wanted to see what he was going to do.

He walked over to a tree, kicking it and shouting profanities. "Wow, you really are a sore loser." (Y/N) laughed.

"It wasn't a fair game!" He shouted

"Fine, we can play again tomorrow. I assume you'll be in detention again?" She walked up to him.

"Yeah, I'm in detention for the whole week." He huffed

"Same."

"How'd you get detention?" He asked

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." She smirked before walking away.

"Make sure you bring more cookies!" Baji yelled

"Ok, Mr. Grumpy!" She turned her head, winking at him before disappearing into a crowded street.

 Grumpy!" She turned her head, winking at him before disappearing into a crowded street