17

L E O

"So what did you do?" Diego asked

"I couldn't do it" I answered honestly.

Plus it's a stupid rule

Walking to my desk I took a seat.

"Thank god" Alfie breathed out and both Diego and I looked at him.

"What? She's like a sister to me" Alfie defends.

"So did they really..." Diego started

"I already told you guys we didn't fuck but if your little bitch didn't come in we would have. And Leo I would have fucked her fucking brains out but don't worry I would have passed her on you when I was done with her, just like I did Fiona" Ace said as he walked into the office. He had bandages and bruises all over.

My hands had automatically folded into a fist making Ace smirk.

"What do you get out of these" Diego asked

"A good fuck and an angry brother," Ace said while looking at my fist.

Looking at my hands I released my fist before looking at my laptop.

"Why the fuck are you even here. Leo should have..."

"Where's your manners boy?" walking into the room was our mother.

"Mom," Alfie said and she walked towards us.

"Aww my baby" she smiled and Alfie ran into her arms.

He's such a big baby

"What was that for," Alfie asked when she slapped him across the cheek after breaking the hug.

"That's for cursing at your older brother," she said then walked to Diego.

"Hello Azzurra," Diego said and she frowned.

"Diego-" she started but he didn't let her finish

"I need to go," he said while walking towards the door

"Diego sit your fu...sit down" Ace ordered but Diego ignored him

"What are you doing bro she's our mom have some respect. You can't just walk out while she's trying to talk to you" Alfie said and Diego stopped in his tracks

"You didn't tell them," Diego asked and mom looked away.

"Tell us what?" Ace asked.

"She's not my mother," he said and Ace laughed

"Of course she is. Stupido. Who else would it be" Alfie said, making Diego even angrier. (Stupid)

"No, she's not you idiot. My biological mother is some maid dad used to have an affair with" he said and tears coming to his eyes.

Right then both Alfie and Ace got serious since Diego never cries.

"And you want to know how I found out Mom. I was going to the maid's quarters when I heard them gossiping about it. At first, I didn't believe it, I didn't want to believe but when I asked you, your reaction gave it away. And you know what mom? That fucking broke me " he finished. Tears now running down her cheeks as she stared into his glossy ones.