Chapter 137 - Luffy Bring the Nightmare

(Y/N) and Chopper were knocked out. Moria has taken out four of his targets and had four more remain. Zoro, Nami, Usopp and Robin.

Oars: "Still standing: four!"

Moria: "Go on! Stomp all over them, Oars!"

Usopp: "GAH! HERE HE COMES!"

Nami: "It's impossible! There is no way we can take this monster down."

Usopp: "I'm fresh out of ideas! Wh-What should we do?!"

Sanji: "Come on! Get up you two, (Y/N)!" he shook the gentleman around.

(Y/N): "I... I need more time... for my ink to heal me enough to fight back."

Zoro: "Usopp! I'll create an opening. *place sword in jaw* So do your thing!"

He runs in leaving Usopp confused on what he was supposed to do. Then it hit him.

Usopp: "Oh, I get it! That's what you meant! *runs* You've got it!"

Nami: "Huh? What's going on? Usopp!"

Sanji: "How long do I need to defend you for?" he asked.

(Y/N): "Just for two minutes... I'll be back in the game."

The swordsman was running straight toward the behemoth zombie.

Oars: "Gomu-Gomu No... PISTOL!" his attack missed when Zoro jumped.

But Oars wasn't finish.

Oars: "Gomu-Gomu No..."

Zoro: "108-Pound..." he couldn't finish attack.

Oars: "BELL!" he stretched his head and made Zoro fly.

The attack had so much impact with wind and break the rubble on the ground. Zoro went flying and crash into a wall, he reacted quickly and avoided the punch that was coming. More punches continue and Zoro had run and jump away.

Zoro: "I'm out of the game if I take any direct hits. What's taking Usopp so long?!"

(Y/N): "Oi, Zoro. I'm back in the game."

Zoro: "What about your injuries?" he asked.

(Y/N): "Oh please... Robin was more worried, you're telling me I'm weak? I'll change that."

The sniper was somewhere else getting the slingshot ready once more.

Usopp: "This is the battle of the century for the great man, Usopp! You'd better not move!"

(Y/N): "Oars! I would want you to stay a bit so I can torture you, but the sun is rising. How about you show me how much of monster you really are!"

Oars: "Sure!" he nods.

Moria: "Kishshishishi! Of all things to say! Do you seriously hope to defeat us when you're gasping for breath?"

Zoro: "Yeah! We do!"

Moria: "What?! You're getting under my skin!"

(Y/N): "Do you seriously think we would lose to a bloody fat lazy Warlord? So, Oars, no holding back!"

Zoro: "Let's settle this score!"

Moria got more pissed off from their no sign of fear and how cocky they were.

Moria: "Of all the nerve! Oars, crush those bastards already!"

Oars: "Yeah! Master, let me land the finishing blow! You keep out of this!"