03. oh no

OH NO , chapter three

❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 ❞

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 ── 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 ── 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄. The message was encrypted in english and the words rang through her head as she read them alone.

'with the blood of the broken you shall not suffer,

the tears of the forgotten will make you tougher,

just one kill is all it takes,

just make sure they're the worst for goodness sakes.

The words were subtle and the meaning didn't go through the young girls mind but maybe her father knew of her rule breaking and planted this to scare her. Well Harper Salvatore wasn't scared.

lie.

She passed the book back to Lizzie and quickly walked out the room so no questions would be asked, "are we ready to-" but the girl stopped her scrambling as the scene of Sarah and the widow conversing in horrid and fear stared back at her. 

Soon Lizzie and Hannah found them and the widow warned them with a single 'get out'. The four rushed out but not before Lizzie caught the berries last minute on the way. 

Looking back towards the small hut, Harper caught glance at the widow who only stared before calling a message.

"Run Salvatore, run!" 

In fright the said girl and her three friends took off and found their way to the party that everyone had attended. Sitting next her beloved, with her head rested on his shoulder she finally took her blueberry. Once she had swallowed the world started to blur and the recent thoughts of her father with it.

"Shall I take your hand to dance milady" Isaac smirked, standing up ash his hand reached out to the girl who's eyes were fuzzy and mind was prancing, "only if your moves have improved, kind sir" she smirked before accepting the boys hand and standing up with him.

The sway of the tree's and the wind improved to the flow of the dance moves and the twirling as she drank with the boy, she knew her father might catch on by her laziness and horridly nice behavior tomorrow.

But she could blame it on the migraine the cold had given her.

She wanted to enjoy the night as tomorrow she was expected to bleed and stay home and wash her clothes and sheets and not convert with anyone outside the walls of her wooden home. It was no secret that the Salvatore home was one of the biggest in Union, but her father worked hard in his job but always longed for more.

It confused the girl how one could be so ungrateful of  their own success in this timeline.

But her thoughts were consumed when the harsh grunts of the pastors daughter whisked through her ears as her head turned towards the in-grateful Caleb trying to seduce the innocent Hannah Miller.

Luckily Sarah was there.

A slap from the girl hitting Caleb's face was the sound needed to get all the young ones of Union to see the situation, "there's your kiss" the girl seethed as Hannah took comfort behind the girl 
"and if your still so eager, I'm sure there's a mule tied up who will overlook your flaws in the dark"

"Caleb you dumb douche, go away and take your little thing with ya" Harper joined in on teasing the male with Sarah as his erection had grown and now everyone's attention had been taken by it and laughs filled the area as he stalked off in disappointment and embarrassment.

A smirk plastered on the Salvatore's lips was enough for the girl to call it a night, it wouldn't be long till her father checked she wasn't dying in her bed. Walking to Isaac she left a chaff kiss on his lips, "I must departure" she told the boy, a slight frown forming on his face.

"I shall walk you" he smiled as Harper smoothed out his shirt "it would be too risky and would interfere with your new work" she smiled at the boy before leaving a lingering kiss on his cheek and making her way back to the Union.

The next morning the girl awoke with a smile on her face but a gut renching feeling in her stomach, she supposed it was the blood but as she stood up there was no blood to be seen and the knocking of her fathers fist banged on the door.

Harper Salvatore has sinned not just her family's rules but the law and now she's paying for it.

Oh Harper you silly goose 

make sure to like and comment or you shall receive the Salvatore punishment