Chapter 10: Nono

Athena's pov

Waking up at 5 am is the worst. I only had 3 hours of sleep and I'm not happy about it. Throwing myself out of bed I make my way to the bathroom turning on the cold shower to make me wake up more. I swear if I don't win this I will kill someone.

Universe I know you're hearing me right now please do a girl the favor and let me crush these mens ego's. Gosh I swear they grow bigger everyday. I throw on a pair of jeans with a white skin tight crop top if I'm going to fight. I might as well look like a bad bitch doing it. Plus these jeans are really stretchy.

My phone rings and I see that nonno sent me the location. Putting it in a gps it's only 20 minutes away that's not that bad. I grab my phone making my way downstairs to see Adriano and Angelo sitting at the island. "Good morning idiots" I go into the fridge to get some yogurt.

"Are you sure about this Ena you can still back out" Aneglo warns me with a look of concern. I'll admit it scares me that things could go wrong but I'm willing to take this chance. "I'm sure I need to do this. He can't just forget who he trained. He made me go through intense training for what? This is my only chance." I sigh, throwing away the now empty yogurt.

"Athena please be fucking careful if your hurt don't finish. I swear to god if you don't I'll have Vincenzo nurse you back to health just so I can hurt you myself" Agosto pulls me into a protective grip. I'm glad at least some of my brothers care about me. "I have to go now, wish me luck" I tell them as they keep yelling at me to be careful.

Driving there my stomach flips but not in a good way. I better have a big ass meal waiting for me when I get home. I get to the location leaving me with 5 extra minutes to see Alessandro, Ercole, and Lazaro waiting in a circle for Nonno. "I don't get it, there's nothing around here" Lazaro says looking at the time.

"This is Nonno you thought he was going to make it easy" Alessandro scoffs as it hits 6 on the dot. Looking out into the middle of nowhere I notice a black van making its way to us. Everyone else seems to notice as I put my hand on the waistband of my jeans ready to grab the blades that are there.

The car comes to a stop in front of us just like Ercole drops to the floor. "What the fuck is going on" Alessandro runs his hands through his head. 6 men in masks come from the man grabbing Ercole, throwing him in the back.

I notice they have a needle most likely to knock us out. Grabbing my blades I start throwing them hitting 3/6 either in their arms or legs. Looking over I see Alessandro and Larzaro knocked out getting tied up in the back of the van.

I feel a pinch on my neck as the men grab me, throwing me in the back. "Don this one is fighting it" One of them points at me as their conversation becomes inaudible. I feel another pinch sending me to full darkness.

"Wake up" I hear a voice say before I am being shaked. My hands are tied in front of me as my feet are cuffed in chains. "Ahh you guys are finally awake, welcome to the first challenge you will all try to escape before the water rises in the room. Once you are free go through that door and your next challenge will be presented. Good luck"Nonno walks out of the room as a buzzer goes off. Water starts to fill the floor as I start to break the zip ties in my hand.

"So long suckers" Alessandro says running out of the room as the water starts to fill up the room quicker than before. Larzo is already making his way to the door, not looking back. How am I supposed to break the chain and pick the lock?

I'm so glad I always have bobby pins. Hair gets in my face and it annoys me. I can't be the only one who does that. I start to fidget with the lock as the water is now to half of my body making it 10 times harder to see the lock properly.