17. SunFlower.

3rd person's POV

It's been a week since Satoshi got his new blade. During that week, he has slayed 5 demons, and today, he is being called by the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps.
Currently, he is following his crow to the Demon Slayer Headquarters.
After walking for a considerate amount of time, he finally arrives at a place which looks really big. He notices a big house which he assumed is the hq. The place looks very beautiful. It was very calm and peaceful.

He was now standing in front of the house/property/building/mansion, looking around. As he was standing, his crow informed him that he must address the leader as 'Oyakata-sama' and must bow down when he arrives. He nods and the crow flew away. Then, he picked up a very very familiar scent, and as he was trying his best to remember the scent, a voice calls him.

Satoshi's POV

As I was standing all alone in front of this mansion or whatever it is, I picked up a very familiar scent. I was trying my best to recognize this scent, but before I could fully recognise it, I heard a female voice.
"Isn't that you, Satoshi-kun?" I instantly recognized the voice. It was her. The girl I met in the Final Selection test. It was Kanae Kocho. I turned around and that's when I saw her. She had grown so so beautiful. Her silky black hair was longer than before. Her purple eyes with white spots was glimmering with excitement. She was wearing a beautiful kimono that had the patterns of a butterfly. In short, she looked like an angel. She then smiled while closing her eyes, and seeing that, my cheeks started heating up and I froze. She was that beautiful and angelic.

I wanted to open my mouth but I was not able to

I wanted to open my mouth but I was not able to. I saw her coming towards me, she kept coming closer and closer until our lips almost touched. I was able to feel her breath but I couldn't do anything as I froze. I could feel the blush forming on my cheeks, but the bad thing was, I was not able to move and hide it.

She then said in such an angelic voice, "~Moshi~Moshi~ Are you okay Satoshi-kun? Hello? Earth to Satoshi-kun?" She then tapped my shoulders and that's when I unfroze

She then said in such an angelic voice, "~Moshi~Moshi~ Are you okay Satoshi-kun? Hello? Earth to Satoshi-kun?" She then tapped my shoulders and that's when I unfroze. I then covered my face trying to hide the blush and as she saw me, she started laughing. I melted hearing her angelic laugh. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I finally decided to talk to her. As I opened my mouth to speak, "I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind. As I turned around, I saw a man. As soon as I saw him, I hugged him and he also hugged me back. He then broke the hug and said"Long time no see, Satoshi. How are you doing?" I smiled and replied, "I m doing great, Itaki-Sensei. How about you?" I asked my sensei. "I m doing great too. And by the way, do you mind introducing me to your girlfriend over there?" He said as he gave me a nudge with his elbow. My face instantly got red hearing this and as I looked at Kanae, she also had a blushed face. "H-H-Huh? W-What are you s-saying, Itaki-Sensei? She is not my girlfriend. We only met during the final selection and this is the first time we are meeting after that." Kanae was still blushing. Sensei then laughed and said, "Sorry sorry, I thought she was you girlfriend as I saw you blushing like a mad man when she was talking to you. Anyways do you mind introducing your Friend to me?" He pressed on the word, 'Friend' and I clearly understood why he did that. I ignored it and replied, "Her name is Kanae Kocho. And Kanae, he is my sensei, the current thunder hashira, Itaki Sato." She then bowed down to my sensei and said, "Its nice to meet you, Sato-San." He replied, "It's nice to meet you too, Kocho." Then, he whispered in my ear, "She is a keeper. Don't let her go." I blushed again hearing his statement and Kanae also let out a small giggle seeing my blushed face. I then asked my sensei, "Sensei, I don't see anyone besides the three of us. Do you know if others will come?" As he was about to reply, a giant man made his presence. He was wearing the traditional demon slayer uniform. He also had a olive colored kimono with him. He was very muscular and veins popped out from his forearms. He was also wearing a necklace like thing made up of red colored beads. He also had those same red beads in his hands. Then, I looked at his eyes. It didn't have any pupil. It was all white. I assumed he was blind.