~ Chapter 101 ~ (Disbanded)

A week has passed since everything that happened. A lot of things has occured in just one week, as demons finally gone to extinct (except Tamayo and Yushirou) and human manage to attain peace in the night.

After the day of Muzan's demise and they achieved victory, it also came with a cost that resulted in many lives that were lost during the final battle.

It took the whole day for them to properly clean the stains of blood and bury everyone that didn't survived. Some died in gruesome ways such as missing half or any parts of body. Some weren't even recognisable at all as they found missing limbs scattered around the streets.

After they finish cleaning whatever left from the battle, the next day, a funeral was made for those who has fallen. It was such a sad and gloomy day.

After few days later, they slowly starts to move on and keep going forward in their lives. They can now enjoy living peacefully without fearing demons running around when the sun goes down.

And of course, there also a lot who were injured from the battle. All of them are currently being treated at the Butterfly Estate and it has been busy for few days.

"Aoi, are the foods ready?" Shinobu asked while preparing the plates and bowls. It's currently noon around 12:45 and they are making lunch for the patients at the Butterfly Estate.

"It should be done in few more minutes, the meats are almost fully cooked." Aoi said and Shinobu just nodded. "The rice are already cooked. Should we put it on the plates first or wait for beef soup to be done?" Kanae asked as she also helping around in the kitchen.

"Maybe it's fine if we put the rice first. I think the soup should be done after we put the rice." Shinobu said. "Alright then..." Kanae responded before she begin putting rice on the plates.

After Kanae put the rice on all the plates, Aoi then signals them that the soup is ready to be serve. Aoi give Shinobu one of the ladles and both of them begin filling the bowls with the soup.

Kanae take out four square trays as she begin arranging it. Two trays are for carrying plates of rice while others are for the bowls of soup.

After the three of them are done, Kanae begin calling loudly, "Kanao! Could you please help us a bit?" she called for Kanao.

Few footsteps can be heard before Kanao arrive at the kitchen. "Kanao, could you help us carry one of the trays?" Kanae asked.

"Sure." Kanao responded simply before she begin carrying one of the trays. Kanae, Shinobu and Aoi also carry the rest of the trays. The four of them walk into few patient's rooms as they begin distributing the foods.

Shinobu and Aoi enter one of the rooms as they can see few people inside on their own beds, either chatting with each other or just doing their business.

"Here you go Tanjirou, this is yours." Aoi said as she give Tanjirou a plate of rice while Shinobu give him the soup. "Thank you, I truly appreciate it as always!" Tanjirou said with gratitude.

"This is yours Zenitsu." Aoi said before he also receive his portion. "Thank you for the food! Nezuko-chan~ do you want to share with me?~" Zenitsu said in bright manners.

"E-eh?! No, it's fine! I'm not h-hungry!" Nezuko said, feeling embarrassed since she's still not used to Zenitsu's tendency around her.

"Nezuko, if you want, you can have some in the kitchen. There's still some left." Shinobu told Nezuko. "It's alright, I'm actually not that hungry yet. Thank you for the offer, Shinobu-sama." Nezuko said respectfully.

"Alright then. And this is yours, Inosuke. Please don't steal other's portion like before. I mean it, Inosuke!" Shinobu said sternly and Inosuke just nodded nervously.