Bathtime (fluff)

((I have been putting this chapter off for so long like what))

"Y-you e-expect me-me t-to be f-fi-fine with g-getting hosed d-down?!" Springtrap shouted in the middle of the garage, Henry held a hose in his right hand.
"Yes." Henry stated calmly.
"Y-you,.. y-you-re m-more..in-insane then I-I-I am!" Springtrap crossed his arms turning around.
"What do you want me to do? Fill a kiddy pool with hot water to clean you?" Henry mocked. Springtrap twisted his head around, his eyes widening.
"No."
"P-please?"
"I'll just get a bucket of hot water and scrub you down."
Springtrap twisted his body around in delight. Henry dropped the hose and headed inside with a sigh. Springtrap sat on the ground calmly, bleeding a lot but surprisingly super calm about it, I mean he's a dead corpse how else is he suppose to act? The blood pooling in Henry's garage was enough to ask if Springtrap wanted a bath, only for it to lead to this. Springtrap waited calmly for the return of Henry like a puppy.

Soon Henry did come back, holding a bucket of water, with dish soap, normal sponge and metal sponge just in case. He placed the bucket next to Springtrap and set down the things, quickly placing on gloves, rolling up his sleeves and pant legs. Even with Springtrap sitting he still towered over Henry. Henry took a deep breath and pushed springtraps guts back in place, which made the two very uncomfortable, as he finished up he looked up at springy, who only nodded. He grabbed a sponge, dunked it and put soap on it. He started to scrub at Springtrap who sat patiently. Henry worked on the arm of the decaying animatronic, getting it clean would make it easier to fix for sure. He scrubbed at the arm, there was already improvement, unfortunately the top material would forever be stained green, he huffed as he worked, barely being able to remove all of the gunk attached to this poor animatronic suit.  The soapy water dripped onto an open spot which bared flesh, Springtrap hissed loudly and Henry looked up. Using soap was a bad idea. Henry shook his head and stood up pushing everything away but the bucket, he simply dunked Springtrap in the water, some of the broken wires sparked but it was fine, Springtrap looked up at Henry like a wet dog.

"Sorry." Henry smiled slightly.
"C-curse.. you." Springtrap muttered.
Henry used the metal sponge instead, to get it easier scrub off the blood and gunk, it worked way better then the regular sponge, this would be way easier for Henry, he scrubbed and scrubbed away actually enjoying cleaning, the rotting corpse smell still stayed though, he'd have to figure out how to remove that smell without damaging William himself. He would probably use a spray of some sort, anything to get rid of the smell. Henry moved around the animatronic scrubbing away at every inch of the body flawlessly removing stains and other things attached. He made his way behind Springtrap as he eyed the back he noticed the animatronics cotton ball tail wagged, that was a feature added by Henry when first designing springbonnie, he guessed with a decaying corpse within it the nerves would connect to the wires. He chuckled realising springtrap was enjoying being cleaned. Henry never thought once in his dammed life he would have to clean his ex best friend, nor did he expect his daughter to be a robot or the fact his son got killed or anything like that. But hey this was the most calmest thing to come out of his stressful life. As he scrubbed away he stopped for a moment, realising he will have to tell Michael everything. Maybe later though, Henry had a lot on his mind already dealing with a decaying corpse.

After a few hours he sat on the floor with a huff, springtrap was now nearly suitable to be allowed inside.
"S-so how do I-I look?" Springtrap laughed.
"Less like a decaying corpse in a fur suit at least." Henry joked, springtrap eyed him down before looking at the door to the kitchen.
"No."
"Why not?"
"I haven't fixed you yet."
Springtrap huffed and Henry stood up, petting the animatronics head before heading inside the house.
"I'll see you tomorrow," Henry mumbled closing the door.