𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

You turn around and see Maria standing behind you with a hand on her gun holster. 

"You better start explaining.", you say sternly.

"I wil, trust me. Just unfreeze the the poor guy first.", she said pointing to the person you had frozen and you free him. "Okay, now I think you would like to change into more comfortable clean clothes?"

"Yeah I guess.", you answer and she gestures for you to follow her. She leads you to a bathroom and hands you some clothes you can change into. 

"Change, and then meet me back near the medical room.", she said and left. You quickly go in and wash your face and get rid of the hospital gown and change into fresh clothes. While your doing that you notice several bullet marks on your back that were almost gone. You pull on the hoodie given to you and tie your hair loosely and head out.

"Okay, I'm done so explain.", you say to Maria as you stand before her.

"Of course follow me.", she says and leads you into the medical room next to yours.

"WTF HAPPENED TO FURY?!", you ask with wide eyes as you catch a sight of him. There were several machines around him and his face was bruised heavily.

"Hey, L/n.", he replies weakly.

"You and Fury were followed to Steve's apartment. When the time seemed right they opened fire. You were rushed to a hospital and operated on. We faked your death and brought here into hiding, HYDRA thinks you're dead.", Maria explained.

"What?! How did those bullets effect me?", you asked.

"They were specialized for the assassination of super soldiers."

"This is getting out of hand. We need to call Steve and Natasha.", you say.

"We can't, as far as they know you're dead. Besides STRIKE is after them because Peirce feels he caused your death and Natasha is siding with Cap.", Maria informed you.

"Well, Fuck.", you curse.

____________________________________

@The Hydra facility

Pierce enters the base and the guards salute him and he nods his head. He walks into the room where Bucky is strapped into the chair and soldiers are surrounding him. He goes and stands infront of him.

"You know I'm disappointed in you. You failed.", Pierce said pacing around and then bent over to Bucky. "What was your mission?"

"Assassination of director Fury and acquiring the assest.", Steve's old pal replied.

"And what did you do? You killed them both! And exposed that Hydra is still functioning! For our plan to work efficiently, we needed her.", he screamed. He then stood up and turned to the supervisor. 

"Wipe him again.", he said and left. As he left screams were heard in the background.

_____________________________________

@The secret base

You sat infront of a table cluttered with files Maria had given to you in Fury's medical room.

"He's called the Winter Soldier.", you say looking at his files. "He was Hydra's first ever weaponised brain-washed pawn. He was the inspiration for conducting the tests they did on me. Back in those days he was my trainer, but mostly he was used to torture me because I resisted the mind-wipe.", you say gulping.