019 - Bitch, Be Humble.

(019 - Bitch, Be Humble)

(ANOTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ.)

First of all, thank y'all for getting this book so far; 22k+ views and 4k+ votes and we are barely at the middle of the book. Med o! Family Members, you guys rock❤️.

So I'm going to be talking on the same thing I said about Hilary and Simi in the last chapter, but this time, for Dawn and TK's back story. I have addressed this particular one before but I think I need to address it again because of "some readers".

I understand that you want to know what happened between them and that's why I have been dropping hints, both to hype you up for the reveal and for you to make speculations and drop theories. Now you already know that he badly hurt her, but you don't know how.

What I don't like is readers dropping comments like; "Tell us what happened with Dawn and TK. You are leaving us in suspense" or "Why haven't you told us their back story yet, stop leaving us in suspense".

Number one, that's the entire idea... to "keep" you in suspense. Secondly, I find those kind of comments quite rude. It's like you are giving me an "order" and I find that quite insulting, especially if I've told you to be patient before but you keep spamming me with that kind of comment over and over again. It's not ideal 💔.

Don't get me wrong, there are some comments that ask about Dawn and TK's back story but in a very polite and nice manner. Eg; "What did TK do 🥺?" Or "What happened between them?". I don't mind replying those ones at all. If anything, I'm happy to reply them. But I don't like being "ordered", so if I've told you to be patient, ejo be patient.

Like I said, this book is following a Sequence and if I rush anything, it will destroy the whole plot. I keep dropping hints every now and that's for you guys to hold on to. So, take it easy, trust me and trust the process.

Are we still on the same page?

Good, let's dive in 😊❤️.

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

Well Damn,

That was the only thing I could think of as my eyes followed Hilary and the girls as they walked, all the way from the door till they got their seats. And I wasn't the only one staring at them.