𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐈𝐧! [𝟏]

Outside the palace, two figures stood beneath the tree with a wooden sword in their hand.

The blonde-haired kid with his hair being combed perfectly while the remaining let his hair messy. With their expressionless faces gazing at each other, the Crown Prince spoke.

"I believe it's our first time spar against each other"Anastasius said, waiting for the crimson-haired kid's response.

Yujerian nodded his head in response as the Crown Prince raised his eyebrows in amusement. Anastasius thinking if he should test his current strength with someone since he didn't even know his current strength. Luckily, with Yujerian by his side as his knight, he invited the abandoned Crown Prince in a spar.

Since he wasn't able to produce black magic, he might need some help from someone that knew about it.

'With my existence ruined the plot of the webcomic, I should prove that I'm more useful than Jennette. Anastacius should have his new identity as Viscount Patterson'

Slight information from 'Who Made Me A Princess' was useful at this point. Many people might not see it, but after Anastasius-no-Kim Hyunjae reread the webcomic, he remembered the whole plot and some hints from each character's dialogue.

He shook his head, vanishing his thought as his jewel blue eyes met his crimson eyes. Both of them accidentally made eye contact with each other before Yujerian looked away, slightly annoyed by it.

Anastasius closed his eyes as he proceeds to speak, more like an order. "Let's not wasting our time. "He paused, straightened his posture and his wooden sword, preparing himself to fight. "Let's go"

Without slight hesitation, Yujerian also straightened his posture, putting both of his hands at the sword.

Surprisingly, both of them lunged forward in immense speed that even normal people couldn't see it clearly as their wooden sword clashed against each other, creating an impact.

Their eyes sharpened, staring at each other, although it's more like a glare being sent to each other. Yujerian could feel the strength that pushed him backward while Anastasius remain emotionless at this point.

Unexpectedly, the Crown Prince ducked, pushing his leg at Yujerian's leg as he fell to the ground, seeing a wooden sword being pointed at him.

"Wha-"He widened his eyes in surprise, glaring at the Crown Prince. "The fuck are you doing-"

Before he could say more, Anastasius cut him off. His expressionless face turned cold with his jewel blue eyes glowing, glaring at the crimson-haired kid.

"Yujerian Pel Kansiol"A cold voice sent a spine over his body. His cold glare was similar to the Emperor, Claude de Alger Obelia. 

"We're currently fighting. That means at this time, your body would also become your weapon, along with the sword you hold right now."He took a breath before continued. "In this world, 'fair' doesn't exist at all. Stop fighting with such pride and fight like you bet your own life at someone"

Anastasius lend his hand at Yujerian as he tried to reach it, but he pulled it back as a wooden sword hit his head, causing him to groan.

"Don't trust your opponent either."He looked away, giving a chance to Yujerian to stand. "Again"He ordered as the crimson-haired kid immediately obeyed, sending his attack at the Crown Prince again.

  Meanwhile, in the Ruby Palace, a princess stood in front of adults in front of her. She doesn't believe the thing she witnessed just now.

"It's an honour to serve princess Athanasia"The new maids in front of her said simultaneously.