22. Bare

"What're you doin--" Natalia surprisingly asked when she saw Alexander taking off his shirt and pants. She swallowed her words at the scenery. Standing at the edge of her bed is a gorgeous man with a chiseled physique of a greek statue wearing only his boxers.

Still laying on her back, she quickly turned her body and faced the window.

'Those abs..'

Natalia, while shutting her eyes off and trying to calm herself, felt the cushion dipped behind her. Her traitor heart started to beat faster. 'Stupid heartbeat'.

"Come here princess." Alexander said spooning her.

Natalia's body unconsciously followed the appealing voice. Her neck was once again being nuzzled by the man. They just cuddled and stay with that position for quite sometime.

Then the woman felt Alexander's breathing became calm and his body became more relaxed. She gently turned her frame to face Alexander. He's already asleep. 'This poor man.'

Natalia took the liberty to roamed her eyes on his sleeping form. She noticed there were faint hint of dark circles under his eyes. She sympathize with him because she can see and feel how stressful and tiring it is for Alexander all the time. Being the sole heir and president of the Gates' business empire is a huge responsibility.

She sighed and threaded her fingers on his eyes, then on his nose, then over his soft lips.

She smiled at the thought that was shouting inside of her.

"I will... I would gladly be the princess on your reality.."

--------------

Natalia was preparing the espresso cups when a man suddenly hugged her from behind.

"You're up early. You should rest more." She scolded the man. It's Sunday anyway. She's hoping Alexander will have enough rest.

"You're gone. Can't sleep anymore." The man simply said.

"I'm preparing brunch. Sleep more Alexander." She replied smiling at the half-sleeping state of the big man.

"Come back with me then."

"Tempter..." Natalia blurted out. The man chuckled at her words and picked up a cup of espresso.

#######

The Belle Shop - Head Office

The executive officers and shareholders of The Belle Shop agreed and approved the proposal of Mrs. Lee. The good news were immediately communicated with the Lee household.

Two days after, the two women of Lee family went to the company and signed the agreement between them and The Belle Shop and also discussed about the investments.

After the contract signing, Trish, Natalia and the Lee women visited the main branch of the shop.

"It's amazing to know the story behind all of these." Mrs. Lee uttered thoughtfully as Trish toured them inside the rustic-themed store. Natalia disappeared to her working space to get presents for the two guests.

The shop has five jewelry glass counters, two royal couches at the middle, an exclusive room for special guests with specific jewelry needs, a small meeting room, a vault, one comfort room, a pantry and the working space of Natalia.

The young miss of the Zimmer family, back on her undergrad days, had trained and worked under a master jeweler, only known with the name Flint, who is a very popular artisan on the jewelry industry.

The master jeweler encouraged her to materialized her designs and as a boost, he created a set from Natalia's sketches and promoted it at his own shop at the time. Her designs which were tagged as 'Aspire' were all sold out and the rest is history.