[Jikook] Is Your Reputation More Important Than Me?

(Requested by kruksana 💜)

"Hyung! Look! Look!" Jungkook says as he shows Jimin the pregnancy test he had took this morning, after experiencing symptoms. Jimin looked at the pregnancy test. But Jungkook didn't expect the expression he had on his face. They've always talked about kids, but why did Jimin's face turned to an expression of anger. Jimin threw the pregnancy test on the ground, startling Jungkook.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, his voice shaky.
"Jungkook, I can't! This will ruin my reputation! I'm supposed to not get anyone pregnant!" Jimin says. Jungkook is shocked at the words that went out of Jimin's lips. He didn't want to have a kid?

"Didn't we talk about kids before, hyung...?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"I know, but that was before! People's minds change, Jungkook" Jimin says, sighing.
"I can't stay with you, I'm so sorry" Jimin says, gulping.
"It's over" Jimin says before walking out the door, leaving the speechless Jungkook. And the younger broke down, realizing what his now ex-boyfriend said.

Jimin smiled at his friends, but the feeling of guilt is getting to him. He left his boyfriend, and future baby because of his reputation. But is it worth it? It was not. He saw his ex-boyfriend, with another guy, and he looked so happy.

 He saw his ex-boyfriend, with another guy, and he looked so happy