The first hand embarrassment

7 days later

How is life ? You ask. Bullsh**!
I don't have a life anymore!

That beautiful devil has made sure to ruin it completely!

I am no longer his assistant at office alone, but also his personal servant at home.

"Get my clothes ready for today and then prepare my breakfast. I want my sandwich without tomatoes... remember it."

I know it you bully! I wanted to scream at him but I just bite my lip. Giving him a fake smile.

I was turning around to leave when he again calls me.

"Ezra. The bathroom is this side. You forgot to turn on the hot water."

Aghhhh I just close my eyes. Turning around to again fake smile at him.

"Anything else Sir? Do you want me to bath you as well?"

I said sarcastically. To only realize what I said! Sh**!
He lifts his eyes from his phone screen to look up at me.

An eyebrow raised as he narrows his eyes at me.

"Why? Do you wish to join me ?"

What the actual fuc*!
My mouth opens and closes in shock.
Did he...did he really say that?

"No...I...was just......"

He steps closer. Making me take two steps back.

"You were just what?"

Came his cold voice, making me lower my eyes immediately. And a blush to rush to my cheeks.

"Keep your disgusting thoughts to yourself orphan girl. Just do what I order."

"Silently"

I couldn't help just nod, my fists clenched. Trying to keep in my anger.
Orphan girl? He doesn't forget to remind me of it everyday...you see this is the new nicknames he sought for me.

Even the entire office now knows that I am an orphan.

"Now go! Do your work"

I just turn around and leave.Running downstairs to prepare ' your majesty's' sandwich.
Not my sarcasm! I sometimes really fail to understand why my heart still beats for him.

Atleast my brain was sane enough to know,to not like an asshol* like him.

I was cutting the onions when Ben approaches me, biting on an apple and smirking at me.

"Already doing wifey duties....aww you look so cute cupcake"

I show him the knife, not in the mood of his jokes.

"Just shut it Ben!"

Chop

" I hate him!"

Chop

"I hate him!"

Chop

"I fuc*** hate him"

"Woah woah cupcake calm your horses. He already made you cry?"

"It is the onions dammit! Why will I cry for that nutcase brother of yours!"

He chuckles , leaning on the counter.

"Ahh enlightenment! Finally! I thought you will always be his good obedient slave but you Ezra......you surprised me..you are a ferocious lioness!"

This time I smiles at him. Placing my hands on my waist and holding up my chin to look at him.

"That I am"