SPECIAL 20.1K!!

Thank you for 20k reads! This is my first time doing a special chapter. Am I late? This chapter is like Jujutsu Stroll.....

╹▽╹

"S-some guy tried to flirt on Y/n!" Yuuji cried out to Megumi, Nobara and Gojo-sensei. "I haven't trusted you since Fushiguro's" Nobara said as she glared at Yuuji. "B-b-but I saw that guy pin her on the wall and touched her" Megumi suddenly gasped. "He touched.. her?" Yuuji nodded.

Suddenly Gojo-sensei stood up. "Next formation!"

The three idiots ran with their stupid formations except Megumi because he knew that Y/n was not like the other girls.

• • • •

"Tch.. How dare you touch me.. I'm warning you already that I'll kick your ass!" You said while stepping on the man's face. You looked next to you, that idiots just blinked their eyes in couple times. "Don't tell me-"

They do it again after Megumi-kun!

╹▽╹

Q: Who's your type?

Y/n: My type? *hums* Panda-senpai? Because of his fluffy fur?

Q: I mean a guy.. Not animal..

(Panda just staring)

Y/n: Oh.. *hums* I think.. Megumi-kun.. *blush* He's too nice to me and I've a little crush on him..

Panda: Panda is Panda.. *sobs*

Toge: Mustard leaf..

Megumi (in his room): Did someone call my name?

╹▽╹

You just look at your brother and he's confused. "Oni-chan.." Yuuta started trembling as your cold voice came out from your mouth. "Y-yes .. Did something wrong?"

"Of course" he gulped as he knelt. What's wrong with her. "Eh?"

"Eh?"

"Why are you on your knees?" You asked him and he tilted his head. "Y-you say t-that you've some-something wrong" he stuttered. You blinked your eyes in couple times. "Oh.. Actually.. I lose my voice and my voice is like this" Yuuta start irked. "Why your voice is scaring me?!"

"It is?"

╹▽╹

"Where's my uniform?" You mumbled as you kept looking for your uniform in the closet. You saw Nobara pass your room and you called her. "Nobara-san, do you see my uniform?"

"Huh? Did your uniform is gone?" She said as you nod. "Follow me" she said with a hammer on her hand. Since when did the hammer with her? You sweatdrop. "Why'd you bring me to the classroom?" She ignores you as she opens the door, revealing Gojo-sensei wear your uniform and skirt, Toge-senpai takes the picture of him and Yuuji just laughing. Megumi just close his eyes, pretend to not see.

Your demon's aura start showing on atmosphere. Nobara gives you her hammer and you take it.

"Come over here, GOJO SATORU!!"

╹▽╹

How is it?

I'm gonna give you a little spoiler..

• Y/n fight with Megumi, Yuuji and Nobara and then, Takara
• Takara's parents
• Akuma's backstories
• Y/n's katana broke
• Akuma meet Sukuna
• First date

Is Takara dead or not?

Yes I'm done writing this story except the epilogue