Peacemaking

Next chapter is going to be a bit more smutty. Patience is a virtue 😉 also I'm thinking of writing a Nat x Wanda love story... thoughts?

I blinked back tears from my eyes as I grabbed clothes, mumbling to myself about the mess I was in. I couldn't find a jumper and I was about to  loose my mind and scream until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
"Breathe!" Wanda held me once again while I calmed down, "we haven't done anything wrong. She'll listen...well she'll listen eventually once she's stopped thinking the worst"

I knew she was right but in that moment I felt like my world was ending. I turned to face her and buried my face in her neck. "I don't want to fuck this up....I lo-" I stopped the words from leaving my mouth and took in a shaky breath.
Wanda pulled back and looked into my eyes, I wasn't sure if she was reading my mind or just deciding what to say.
"I'll talk to her...I'll go right now" she kissed my cheek and smiled, "you are still too injured to take on that hot head"

"I should go speak with Yelena..." I muttered leaving my room i couldn't sit about and cry while Wanda went to speak to Nat. I should at least explain things to Yelena and tell her she needed to ask Wanda on a date already!

I found Yelena in the gym throwing knives. I knew I'd come to apologise but I had to stare at her for a few minutes, I definitely didn't want to be on the receiving end of one of those. She didn't seem to miss.
"Yelena..." she turned to face me with hatred in her eyes. "It's not-"
She came at me before I could respond and slammed me into the metal wall, the air rushed out of my lungs. I felt my stitches pull. I hadn't trained for so long but I wasn't completely out of shape and I shoved her off me. I kept trying to speak but she didn't let up her attack, i kept blocking and tried to make peace but she wouldn't listen. Eventually I managed to slam her against the floor and held her down with my body weight .
"It's not what you think!" I screamed at her.
I watched as the words seemed to finally reach her brain, "what...what...you knew I liked her" she looked like she might cry.

"Nothing happened! I know how it looked but I had a nightmare and she must have heard me screaming and she came to check on me. I fell asleep on her. She didn't do anything" I rushed my words out trying to make her understand before the anger took over again. I loosened my grip on her and suddenly found myself face down on the ground. I wretched in pain as pulled my arm up my back.
"A nightmare?" She spat the words out, "you could have thought of a better lie. We are meant to be friends"

I knew I was going to be in so much trouble with Bruce as I heard and unfortunately felt my shoulder pop out of place. There went my clearance to train next week. I lay still for a few brief seconds trying to decide the best way out of this mess and avoid blacking out. I didn't want anymore injuries and this wasn't a fair fight, I totally would have beaten her before that stupid mission that got me stuck here.
I grunted trying to move into a better position but she held me tight so I resorted to shouting at her, "we are friends you dumb ass... If you'd just go ask Wanda she'll tell you the same story"

"Hey guys..." A voice seemed to cut through the tension, "yeah I'm gonna go and find..." I didn't hear the rest of the sentence as Yelena finally moved to see who had disturbed our fight. I took the opportunity to kick her legs out from under her and managed to scramble to my feet as she stumbled. I glanced down at my left arm, it didn't look too healthy. Great. I only just had time to brace before once again I found myself slammed against the wall, at least this time I could see her face.
"I'm in love with your stupid sister..." I choked the words out as she grabbed my throat tighter, "and I was trying to help."

"YELENA!" The two voices shouted in unison. Finally she loosened her grip and turned to face Nat and Wanda. I took in the deepest breath I could manage and doubled over, blinking my eyes I managed to stay on my feet despite my legs almost giving way a couple of times. I steadied myself against the wall and tried to calm my emotions down. All my guilt from earlier had evaporated and was replaced in a new white hot anger at everyone in the room. I shoved Yelena off me with my good arm and she staggered back realising how out of hand the fighting had got.

Nat opened her mouth to speak but I shook my head. I didn't want to speak to anyone, "you two have trust issues" was all I said as walked away from them. Wanda tried to follow but I turned on her too.
"Maybe you should talk to Yelena... it's obvious she cares a lot what you get up to" I said dryly as I gestured towards the bruise I knew was forming on my throat and without another word I left the three women staring at each other.

It wasn't until I was half way to the med bay that I stopped to lean against a wall and let out a quiet cry.
"Erm hi..." came the voice from earlier, "you want some help, I mean some company to find Bruce?"
"I suppose I owe you a thanks" I said meeting a pair of curious eyes, "sure... I always get lost trying to find his office anyway"
"C-cool... I'm Peter Parker" he held out a hand to shake which almost made me smile.
"Lead the way Peter Parker"

Peter stayed with me while Bruce looked me over. No major new damage just a dislocated shoulder which he kindly popped back in ignoring the torrent of abuse I shouted at him. It hurt! It was nothing compared to the complaining he then endured when he told me I wasn't going to be cleared to train anytime soon and to make it worse I wasn't allowed to shoot for at least two weeks due to my shoulder. I'm not sure Parker had even heard half the language I used to curse Bruce and the Yelena but he stuck by me and tried to cheer me up.

"I need a room" I interrupted him telling me a story about a girl he likes, "sorry Peter... I'm not usually this rude or snappy, it's been a long day but that's not your fault but I'd really appreciate it if you could find me a room"
"Oh it's okay...what's up with your old room?" He just always seemed to be so cheerful, I could do with some of that today.
"I didn't really get one I've just been sharing with Romanoff... so is there a spare one?"
He nodded and led the way once again through a maze of corridors.

Peter told me he'd come and see me after his meeting with 'Mr Stark' apparently it wasn't a real meeting because Stark was out of town so it was a video chat. I'm sure the kid could have done that from home but if he had I'm pretty sure I'd have more than a sore shoulder to complain about.

A soft knock on my door interrupted my staring at the ceiling. "Parker unless you've got food I don't wanna hangout right now"
"How about some wine?" Natasha stepped into my room holding up a bottle of the wine we'd drank in France. She only got halfway through my door before she saw the sling my arm was in, the wine was quickly put on a cabinet before she sat on the edge of my bed.
"Is it broken?" She said almost reaching out but stopped when i pulled away from her.
I shook my head, "nope but it's set back my training clearance... look I'm tired I just want to sleep and I need to call Fury tomorrow to tell him I won't be back to work anytime soon" I dropped my gaze from hers, everything felt weird.
"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions" I looked back into her green eyes and felt my chin start to tremble. I let her pull me softly into her arms as I cried against her.

"I thought I'd lost you" I whispered the words.
"You think you can lose me that easy? After I went to all that trouble to seduce you" she spoke lightly before she tilted my chin up to kiss me. Before I managed to kiss her she noticed the bruises around my neck from fighting with Yelena.
"I'm going to kill her" she growled, there was something about a protective and angry Natasha that did things to me. I swallowed hard trying to control myself and say something to soothe her but she was already smirking at me.
"Shut up" I blushed before finally dragging her into me for a kiss.