My Sunshine (Nagachika Hideyoshi)

Y/n's POV :

My boyfriend Hide is sick since last night. So I decided to finish my job last night, so that I could take care of him today.

"Hide, babe, I'm home", I kicked the door close because my hands were full with his medicines and his favorite food. 

I put the things on the table in kitchen and walked towards his bedroom. 

"Baby, you wake??", I asked gently. I saw he was inside a huge pile of blankets and only little bit of his head was poking out. 

"Hey babe!!", he said between his heavy breaths. 

"Ohh Shit!! You look like a shit, babe!!", I exclaimed with panic in my voice.

I saw his little hand made their way to me. He held my hand with his not warm but burning hot hand and pulled me into the pile of blankets.

"Ahhhhhhhhaaaahhhhh!! It's soo hot in here!!!", I yelled at the sudden feeling of hotness in my body. His body was burning. And the pile of blankets were not doing a good job. He hugged me from behind and put his burning face on the back of my shoulder.

"Babe, you're burning. We have bring your temperature down!!", I said softly as I was rubbing his back of his hand.

"Don't worry... I'll get well soon. And as for the hot sensation, it's your punishment", he giggled.

"Huh?? What do you mean by punishment??", I said in confused tone.

"I've been sick from yesterday. And you didn't come", he explained.

"Sorry, I just had to finish my work, so that I can come over and take care of you. Now that you mentioned,", I got up from the pile of blankets and took them away. He was holding the blankets like it was his everything.

"Nooooo... please... don't take them awayyyyy!! I'm gonna diieeee!!!", he screamed as he was holding the blanket.

"Hideeee!! You son of a bitch!! You sure will, if you stay under the blanket!!", I screamed as I was pulling the blanket towards me. I was very lucky that he was weak at the moment. So I won the tug of war. I fell down with the blankets over me when he gave up. Now I was sitting and the blanket was over me. I could say I can play ghost with this look. But I got hurt on my butt as I fell with so much pressure. So I wasn't moving. 

Then I saw Hide come inside the blanket like a little baby. He got real close to my face which was little teary from the pain.

"I'm sorry baby. Are you hurt??", he asked with a worry in his voice. He gently kissed my lips.

"I know, you'd get my cold. But it was a sorry kiss. I'll be a good boy for you, if you cuddle me afterwards", he said.

My pains all fade away after getting his affections. Hide is always the cutest in this whole world. I smiled.

"You promised to be a good boy. Now go and lie down. I'll get water and a cloth to damp your body", I said as I got up from the floor. 

I looked at him. He got up from the floor as well and lied down on the bed like a little baby. I smiled at his cute antics. I took a clean soft piece of cloth and a bowl of cold water. I damped his whole body with that. This helped a little to lessen up his temperature. 

After that, he slowly fell asleep. Well of course he would. He was shivering the whole time when I was damping his body. But didn't complain about that. After suffering the cold treatment as soon he got the warm embrace of the blanket, he fell asleep. 

I went to the kitchen to make him some rice soup. But there wasn't enough ingredients to make porridge. So I decided to go to the store. 

I bought everything I needed to take care of him. When I got home, I saw my baby boy was sitting on the floor.