95. Free time

Min-yun's Pov?!

I'm here outside a bank waiting for my turn, so I can save my salary/allowance this month in the bank.

And of course, Y/n clinging on my hand like her life depends on it, she suddenly turn into shy pomeranian..yeah totally Normal when it comes to public places. I blame Bts and Mr.Kim for exposing her true background. (¬、¬)

Thus, I became Y/n's 24/7 bodyguard now, They even have to seriously increase the difficulty of my training after I recover..the only thing good about now, is that my salary increase drastically.( ̄ー ̄)ゞ

Min-yun: Y/n I'm getting sweaty because of you clinging to me for a while now, and the stares of the people aren't really helping either...

Y/n: Is it my fault your wearing a coat in this hot sunny day?

Min-yun: Don't judge my sense of fashion. When we go out we must have uncle jeong watch over us from afar and us being in disguise... understand our situation you dumb bunny.

I whispered to her, finally slapping the reality to her dumb face, she just quietly nod back, it didn't satisfied me because she just cling to me more closer.

If she continues this someone will misunderstood, But who cares? Who's going to marry this dumb rabbit? She's an air head at times also...l.

—time skip because I have no idea about bank reception things bla bla bla all that!

Uncle Jeong-hoon is here with us, now acting as if he was our older brother. (His 28 yrs old, duh of course he'll act as a brother)

Jeong-hoon:So how was the trip to the bank Min-yun..

This old uncle...he already knew why I hate bank employees, because I didn't really have a good first impression over to them, well atleast in my opinion, I don't think they noticed it at all.

(~•~•~)

Flash Back
(Not really a flash back just Min-yun remembering/judging on what happened on his past actions)

Ok It all happened months ago, Namjoon offered me to make a bank account so it's easier for them to transfer the my salary to me, but of course I'm one of those people who can't even leave a house without plenty of money because I randomly buy clothes sometimes..so yeah I requested if they can give me 40% of my salary as cash and the rest is to be transferred in the bank.

Namjoon: Are you sure a bout that 40%?

My salary is given to me every week so I think is ok—no actually it wasn't!! Since I was with Y/n 24/7 I can't go out shopping and do all the things needed for me to spend my money. So my money just ends up not being used..(;¬_¬)

The contract about me having my 40% cash is already official and cannot be challenged, I mean..HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW THAT WE NEED TO MAKE A CONTRACT?! I'M STILL NEW  ON THE JOB AT THAT TIME?!

Back to what happened there..I end up going back and forth to the bank just to save my money in...

Min-yun: Yeah I'm sure.

THAT! that line is what I really regretted, My past self really didn't think through what's going to happen in the future..my dumb past self what did you do?!

As I said I end up going back and forth to the bank to save the rest of the money I didn't get to spend.

I was on the reception listening closely at the nice security guard, since he nicely explained to me freely about all the things I need to do to save just 30,000 won.