Part 3

Lorenzo Pov:

After I park my car, I make my way towards the tall building. As I walk into the magnificent structure I attract multiple stares from my subordinates. I step into the elevator and make my way up to the top floor and as I get out I’m met with my receptionist Danielle.

“Hello, sir.” She greets crossing her arms, trying to pull attention to her breast. She noticed my glance and began to smirk.

Poor thing. She thinks I want something to do with her.

I continued the walk to my office and as I was about to enter I heard Danielle call out to me.

“Don't forget that you have the interviews for your new personal assistant today!”

Shit, I really didn't feel like dealing with this today.

I sit at my desk and I think about the girl from the cafe.

***

I fired my last assistant because he was a complete dumbass. And now after these last 20 interviews, I’m starting to believe he was Albert Einstein.

I pick up the office phone and call Danielle. She answers almost immediately.

‘Yes Sir?” She asked through the line.

“How many interviews do I have left?”

“Only seven more.”

ONLY seven…

I let out a deep sigh. “Alright send in number 21 when they've arrived.”

“Of course Mr. Romano.”

After a few minutes, I hear a soft knock at the door. God, I hope this one isn't a complete idiota.

“Come in,” I answered gruffly.

“H-hello, sir. I'm here for the interview," Said the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard. I look up and she stares at me with wide eyes.

“Hello, kitten.” 

A/N: This chapter is really short so I kinda want to do a double update...But I don't know...