Chapter 15 - The Daemos' Main Goal

Y/n's POV

"Ava, Y/n, my babies! Wake up!"

It was Devon and Mum.

"Devon, this isn't good! Ava's passed out longer than ever before! Leon, has Y/n ever been passed out this long?" A voice asked in a panic. That sounded like Uncle Andrew.

"Sometimes, yes! But she normally comes too! I'm worried about Ava," Another familiar voice spoke. It was Dad.

A-Ava? Ava?

"AVA!" I yelled, sitting up immediately in my spot.

"Y/n, oh thank goodness! We were so worried!" Mum said, giving me a huge hug.

"Mum, where's Ava?" I asked. My mum pointed to my right and there I saw Ava crowded by Devon and Andrew. "Ava!" I quickly scrambled to my feet and ran to Ava's side.

"Oh my god! Call 9-1-1!" I yelled to no one in particular, tears brimming my eyes. What if she got a concussion? What if she was in a coma?! Ah, too many things could have happened! Devon started dialling 9-1-1 when Ava started coughing.

"Wait, I don't need-" Ava started.

"PUMPKIN!"

"Ava!" I said, locking Ava in a tight embrace, "I was so fricking worried! Don't pass out for that long ever again!"

"Heh, sorry, N/n," Ava chuckled, hugging back.

"I am here to help!" The waiter announced, throwing a bucket of water at Ava. Sadly, I was still hugging Ava and got wet as well.

"Gah! Cold!" Ava and I shouted, hugging each other tighter for warmth.

"Oh, they're awake!" The waiter said.

"Thank you for your assistance, Marco. We can take it from here," Dad said, stepping next to Andrew.

"Sure, sure! Pizzas' on the house for this one. Just make sure the girls are alright," Marco, the waiter, insisted. "Are you sure you don't want me to call an ambulance or anything?"

"No, this is common for us but thank you though!" Cleo had thanked.

"What should I tell their boyfriends?" Marco inquired.

"Wait, Noi?" Ava said.

"Wait, Leif?" I said. Ava and I exchanged worried looks. "The boys! Where are they?!"

"We've asked them to wait outside," Andrew said.

"Also, girls, you've got some explaining to do." Dad said, giving us a stern look.

"Oh no..." Ava and I said in unison.

WHAT THE HELL DID THE DAEMOS DO?! OH! AVA AND I ARE IN DEEP SHIT!

3rd POV - Outside...

The daemos gathered together in a circle formation outside the restaurant. "What is wrong with all of you?! What possessed you to get in my way?!" Prince Asch asked.

"Oh, I don't know! Maybe it's because Ava and Y/n are sorcerer princesses of humans!" Leif yelled.

"I have to admit I was a bit caught off guard hearing that. Why do you think they would hide it from us?" Rhys asked.

"Pressure, perhaps." Asch suggested.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS INTRUDING ON MY MISSION?!" Noi screamed.

"I hate to say this but Noi is right. WHY DID YOU INTRUDE IN OUR COURTING MISSION?!" Leif bellowed.

"Haha! Your mission? You both don't even- what- why do you care?!" Asc retorted.

"Because she's mine! This was our courting, and now you wanna take over?!" Noi and Leif shouted, Noi referring to Ava and Leif referring to Y/n.

"Noi, Leif, don't tell me you actually thought this was going to go far for you?" Rhys said calmly.

"We were gonna make it go far!" Noi announced.

"Do you think Princess Ava and Princess Y/n are okay?" Pierce asked.

"I'm not sure; their parents looked angry with us when they asked us to leave." Rhys explained.

"I could've just used my magic to wake them!" Leif accidentally yelled, realising he could have woken Y/n and said he was sorry.

"No! Do you not remember- tch, of course, you don't remember! Y/n has constantly told us we cannot do our magic in front of the humans or else we'll be taken to the Area 51. Even, Y/n seemed to shudder at the mention of it! Remember their parents were about to call the 911 warriors on us!" Rhys explained.

"They must have a powerful kingdom in order to summon that many warriors with their slabs." Asch deduced.

"Then it must be obvious why we all chimed in." Rhys said, making Asch let out a confused 'Huh?'

"We aren't on Daemos anymore, Prince Asch. It's fair to say that Y/n is fair game for any of us!" Leif said.

"What about Princess Ava?" Pierce asked.

"H-her too!" Leif said, his cheeks dusted in blush.

"What?" Asch asked.

"Prince Asch, just because Leif switches between loyalties does not mean he speaks for all of us. Allow me to explain. Determined as you may be to obtain magic from E-Urth, it may be possible Ava and Y/n's parents won't allow you to marry them, which means it's better to have many options opposed to one." Rhys explained. (A.n: Rhys, I love you and all but please, shut up. Your speeches are hell to type!)

"Exactly what Rhys said!" Leif said, showing his signature smirk.

"Silence!" Asch yelled.

"Our goal is to study human courtship and comply with it. Ava or Y/n must marry one of us and if possible, it needs to happen soon." Rhys simplified.

"If one of us courts them, would Ava or Y/n come to Daemos with us?" Noi asked, receiving a 'What should I say?' face from Rhys. "Wait..." Noi cheeks burn bright. "Can humans and Daemos even-"

But he was cut off by the dramatic slam of the restaurant doors. Out came Ava, Andrew, Devon, Cleo, Leon and Y/n.

This should get interesting!

~~~~~~The End of Chapter 15~~~~~~

(Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates and that this chapter is short. Against my wishes, my family insisted we went out so we did and I started this chapter at 17:32. So not much time.

I hope to elongate other chapters but please be understanding!

As always, don't forget to comment on any improvements, anything you like about the story or just comments that come to mind. I look forward to seeing what you think about the story and about where I can improve. Also, remember to vote if you want more and you like my stories. If you want to see more of this content, do follow me! It really helps me by giving me self-confidence (something I don't have much of). Thank you!

Cassie, Out!)

Total Words: 1026