𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

A New Start
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You were taken to another room along with Eren. Hange, Levi, Erwin, and another blond man known as Mike. You were happy that Hange kept the Mochi and give it back to you.

The trial went as you wanted, after your small speech and the Survey Corps Brigade took custody of you. You agreed with their terms and deals in exchange of not questioning your actions. Hange was tending to Eren injuries thanks to Levi who sat beside him, and you were sitting on the only table in the room with your hands in your pockets. You were thinking about your students, especially Yuji. You still remember the higher ups taking the advantage of you being gone and sent him to a dangerous mission along with Nobara and Megumi, it caused Yuji to lose his life. However, you knew Sukuna wouldn't let his only vessel to die like that.

"I hope they're fine."

"Who are they?"

Your head snapped toward the voice only to see Levi standing in front of you while the rest in the room stared at you. With a small laugh, you opened your mouth to speak, "It's nothing to worry about." You assured, taking out your hand from your pocket and waving it. Levi wasn't convinced with that and grabbed you by the collar, "I want answers. What you did in the courtroom, explain everything now brat." You smugly smiled at him and took off his hand from your uniform.

"First of all, I'm not a brat. I'm 28 years old so you know. Second, I'm simply a sorcerer and I use cursed energy to fight. As for how I blocked the bullets, they simply hit the Infinity between them and me." You saw that they didn't understand you at all, so you lifted your hand up, "Touch my hand, Levi san." He looked at you with suspicion and distrust, "Come on come on, I'm not going to hurt you. Come on." You said, waving your hand slowly. The black haired male turned to Erwin for an advice, "Go ahead, Levi." The man stated and Levi mentally scoffed.

His hand slowly approached yours and he found his hand has stopped moving, it was a few inches away from yours which surprised him and everyone in the room. You pointed at your hand, "See? You would feel that your hand has stop moving, but it's just moving very slowly whenever you get closer. I'm the one who allows you to go pass my Infinity or not. You can't touch me if my Infinity is activated, but I'm not included in this rule." You explained, slowly putting your slim hand over his and interlocking your fingers with Levi's which made him blush, "Don't be shy now. You're making me embarrassed too." You said with a sly smirk. Levi tsk-ed and pulled his hand away, crossing his arms, "I suppose that makes sense." He mumbled and stepped away.

"Whoa! That's amazing!" Hange jumped in front of you and put both of her hands out to touch the Infinity, "It's like there's a hidden wall between us! I want a sample of your blood to test it!" She exclaimed while drooling like a crazy woman. You sweatdropped, "I'm afraid I have to refuse." Erwin then decided to to speak up, "If you're all fine, why don't you remove the cloth over your eyes?" He asked you.

"I have something called the Six Eyes and they're pretty tiring."

This time a gasp left Eren's lips, "You have six eyes?!" He asked with awe and sparkles in his green eyes. You laughed and shook your head, "Not literally. It's an innate technique that is inherited by the Gojo family. My eyesight is pretty powerful that they make me tired, they make me perceive the world in terms of mass, speed, energy, and so carry on. Every ability I have is related to my Limitless Cursed Techniques." You explained, pushing your white hair away from your face.

"Miss Y/N, you will be of a big help to us. You and Eren are our last hope, you will prevent mankind from extinction." Erwin said with a hopeful smile on his face.

"Sure thing, I like helping people." You said, pulling out a Mochi from the bag and gave it to him, "I don't like sharing my sweets, but you could taste something from my world." You said with assurance look and he took it. Hange happily accepted the Mochi while Levi was suspicious of it, "Don't worry, it's not poisoned. You won't regret it." You said, pushing the colorful treat toward him. He hesitated for a few seconds before taking it, "Tsk, whatever."

You gave one to Mike and went to Eren to give him one and sit beside him. You took one and ate it which somehow assured them and they took a bite from it...

"WOW! IT'S SO SWEET AND DELICIOUS!"

"I have never eaten something like this before."

"Tch, not bad."

"It smelled nice from the beginning, no wonder it tastes like how it smells."

"Armin will be happy if he saw it."

Their comments made you smile, but deep down you were worried if they were going to ask for more. However and thankfully, they didn't ask for more which made you sigh with relief. Erwin told you and Eren to wait in the room while he discuss some things. It was awkward, so you pulled out your phone. First you check the time and it was still 7:30 P.M.

The time was frozen...

Also what made you really sad was that there's no internet connection here, so you decided to stroll through the gallery.

"W-What is this thing?" Eren asked with curiosity. You looked at him and smiled, "It's called phone, we use it to communicate with other people." You explained, but he still didn't understand, "How can you do that with this small thing?" He asked you again and you started to explain everything about your world to him. You showed him photos of some places you visited, but what caught his attention was the photo of your students playing in the beach, "W-Wait! Is that the ocean?" He asked you with hopeful glow in his eyes.

"Yes, that's the ocean."

"Is it salty like what the books says?"

"Of course."

"How big is the ocean?"

You started to answer his curious question. Eren was curious about the sea and some facts about it that he was willing listen to every detail of it. What you were certain of was that Eren and Yuji were in the same place, "Both of them have a big responsibility over their shoulders." You thought then continued to explain everything about your world to Eren.

It seems you got a new start.