| 30 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Trigger Warning: Mention of Death and Blood.
Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your comments❤️
°•. ✿ .•°

| 30 |

| 30 |

| A N G E L I C A |

Pain.

I was in so much pain.

It was both mental and physical as the harsh realities begin to set in. I had taken a life.

I remember staring blankly at the body under me, thinking how disgustingly beautiful Yvette looked, she only looked asleep, and a small part of me wished she'd open her eyes and still be alive, the guilt seeming too much for me to handle.

"I'm sorry." A broken whisper left me. All I could think about was Harry. I didn't even want to look over and see his body as it lay a mess on the floor outside the bathroom, a bummer wound lodged somewhere in his body.

I kept thinking about how much of a mess we would be in, there'd be two dead bodies within a small distance of each other, and no evidence to link to the killer except a gun with Yvette's fingerprints on.

I felt trapped in that same glass box again, with it slowly filling with water. It was almost full, and I knew that in a matter of seconds my body would be screaming at me.

"Angel..." A voice whispered to me, calling from the shadows.

Wasn't my name just the most ironic thing ever, so much symbolism, yet it was so far from what I was slowly becoming.

"Angel..." it was getting louder, yet still do far away.

"Angelica." The use of my full name, it seemed urgent, but I couldn't take my eyes off the bloody body beneath me.

Warm, wet calloused hands grabbed onto my face, Hurriedly snapping my head up to meet the eyes that was calling out to me only moments ago.

They were green. A deep forest green that held so many emotions, in such little time. The pupils were dilated, letting me know the raw emotion in them was real and genuine as they stared into my water blue ones.

"H-Harry?" I remember whispering, my eyes searching all around his face, not believing he was stood infront of me.

Maybe this was some sick dream. Maybe I had died with him, maybe was I was seeing was a punishment for my gruesome acts.

"I'm here, baby." Was all he said. I could see his body was covered in blood, but he physically looked fine. No injuries.