Chapter 13: Striking Tempest Part 2

To answer his question, F/N began heading back to the throne room of the chieftain. While he was outside, Gabiru had returned with his forces, mistaking the fog that was rolling in as nothing unnatural as they made it home. At the time F/N was building up a storm to throw at the monster, Gabiru was overthrowing his father, who never expected Rimuru's warning to be related to his son. As Gabiru's sister and father were brought to a cell, along with those that tried to stop his takeover, Gabiru took his father's spear. His followers kneeled before him, waiting for his order.

"You again!" That was all they heard from the hallways as F/N came shooting in with a punch aimed at smashing Gabiru's head into a stain across the room.

"...be careful not to cause issues," Rimuru's words annoyingly repeated in F/N's head half a second before his fist connected to the lizardman's face. The wind force from the punch threw Gabiru across the throne room, destroying the back of the throne.

"Where's the chieftain?" F/N's murderous eyes turned to the others in the room, who couldn't move in his presence.

"H-He was taken to-" Before he could finish, F/N erupted.

"Stopping shaking in fear and go get him!" He ordered the man, "Or would you rather I was the one that decides what happens next to all of you?" F/N activated [Ailment Mist] and was ready to deal with the troublemakers, but gave room for them to get the chief and have him decide their fate.

"I'll get him right away!" The one he interrupted got up and ran out of the room, stumbling in the process.

"The rest of you will wait here quietly," There was no question if they understood, they did not have a choice in the matter.

As the chief was brought back to the room with his daughter, both unharmed, he spoke up, "F/N, I'm glad you returned, but what of the orcs?"

"Don't worry about them. By the way, I didn't kill your son if you were wondering," He gestured toward the throne, where Gabiru slowly got up.

His sister picked up the spear that flew out of his hands, grabbing his attention, "Sister?! How did you-" He looked around the room and recognized the non-lizardman in the room, "You!"

F/N popped his knuckles, "With your permission, I'm ready to kill him. He's been a nuisance every time I've seen him."

"There will be none of that, our focus must remain on the orc threat. I'll deal with my son after that," The chief stated and looked to the others that were under his son. "However, I'll give you all a choice now, help fight the orc threat and secure your place here among the tribe, or remain in a cell with my son, awaiting judgment for your actions."

The group was partly spilt, most, namely the older ones, wanted to remain in the tribe and turned their backs on Gabiru. They were immediately sent off to fight the orcs in the cave until F/N returned to the field outside. F/N saw to it that Gabiru was locked up properly along with the young men that continued to stand by him. Returning to the throne room where the chief sat on the broken chair, they were to speak before he'd leave to fight.

"You have my gratitude for leaving my son's fate in my hands and for stopping him before he could do anything too rash," The chief said, lowering his head.

"My brother often acts foolishly before properly thinking, so we know he didn't mean to cause harm," She lowered her head as well. "Thank you for not killing him."

"I get it, I'll find a place in my heart to let it slide." F/N waved off their attempts to make sure he didn't actually kill Gabiru later. "On a different matter, chief, I would like to make sure no one tries to pull another stunt like that again."