Feral

Shifting: Hello everyone, welcome to the first Q&A session of Feral. Readers have sent in a list of questions and the characters of this story will try and answer them as honestly as possible. Let's get started, shall we?

Hmmm, the first few question are for Darius. "What are your thoughts on Adrian so far? How is it like with a kinsmen? Did you ever wanted to meet with someone like yourself?"

Darius chuckles as he listens, nodding to himself. "Adrian is... interesting. He certainly looks younger than his actual age and at times acts even younger than that. But, he's smart. At times, too smart for his own good."

Shuffling his weight in the seat, he steeples his fingers thoughtfully. "It'll be interesting to explain the world to him, to truly understand Adrian and not have to treat him like a wild animal, though he's showing excellent restraint.

"Having someone at the compound who you can relate to is... refreshing. You have to understand how rare it is to find anyone from the ancient bloodlines." Darius points out, relaxing his posture to lean back in his seat.

"I had honestly never expected to meet another of the ancient bloodlines, especially not one that is almost kin." He snorts, the sound more animalistic as his shift agrees with him. "It's surprising, yet exhilarating at the same time. I've made due with the social connections I've made but this possibility is just..." He gestures to his head, hands fanning out to simulate an explosion.

Shifting : Understandably so. There aren't many of the old bloodlines to begin with.

"Exactly!" Darius agrees fervently with a gesture. "The only non-Feral ones I've encountered so far is a small family of Wooly Mammoths and they aren't keen on anyone intruding within their social hierarchy."

He gestures to Adrian, who's observing the conversation quietly. "To encounter someone like Adrian here is more than I could've hoped for."

Shifting : Speaking of Adrian, the next question is for you hun. "How do you like the Compound so far? What do you think of Darius?"

Adrian cocks his head slightly, a thoughtful expression on his face. "The compound is... interesting. Many new people, even more new scents..." he snorts at that, shaking his head.

"People are confusing to me. Saying one thing but their scent speaks for itself." An excited thrill escapes Adrian's throat, a slight smile slipping on his lips. "And I like the food. It's good."

Feathers peek through Adrian's hair as he glances at Darius. "Darius is...different. New but... good."