17

May 16, 2019|| Girls house|| 10:52 am

(We gone ignore the date)

I sat my phone down hearing loud ass talking downstairs. Sighing because I know it's the boys.

I slipped my slippers on and walked downstairs. I looked at them for a second and walked to the kitchen.

As soon as I opened the fridge I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"What'chu cookin best friend?" Kd asked and I turned around sighing. "Oh you look like shit." I rolled my eyes.

"That's 'cause she been getting drunk for seven days straight." Jayda said walking in.

"Leave me alone." I said mugging them. "And Kelldrick what do you want to eat?" I asked and his face lit up. "No! Breakfast food not seafood." I said and he mugged me.

"Fine. Um can I get a hmm. Uhh.... A.. No.. Um can you make b... Oh waffles and bacon! No wait biscuits and gravy and eggs. Umm.. Breakfa-

"I'm making waffles, bacon and eggs. Is that okay?" I asked and he nodded. I rolled my eyes.

He does this every morning he is over here knowing that is what he wants.

I got my waffle maker out and plugged it up. Once I did that I grabbed my pancake mix and got some milk out of the fridge. Grabbing a bowl I poured the mix in then the milk.

"Ouu best can I whip them?" Kd asked and I nodded. I grabbed a fork and handed him the bowl and fork.

While he did that I got the bacon out of the fridge.

(A/n: I be getting a lot of bacon and then put like two packs in the fridge bc I cook bacon all the time. And the fridge leaves it cool and not frozen.)

I grabbed a pan and put some oil on it. Once I did I put the stove on six so it will cook slowly but not to slow. Once I put that on there I grabbed my cooking spray and sprayed the waffle maker with it.

"Lemme see that bowl Kd." I said and he handed it to me.

Once he did I poured the batter on the pan until I couldn't see anymore black spots and then closed the lid.

After I did that I grabbed the eggs and butter from the fridge. When I set that on the counter I grabbed another pan.

"Karin! Can you come watch the bacon?" I yelled. A couple seconds later she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a spatula to flip the bacon.

I put butter on the pan and then turned the stove eye on five so it'll cook all the way.

"Jayda come do these waffles!" I yelled watching the butter melt.

A few seconds later she came into the kitchen and grabbed another spatula and flipped the waffle.

I grabbed four eggs and cracked them in a measuring cup. Once I did that I grabbed seasoning salt, Onion powder, Garlic powder, and Parsley flakes from the cabinet.

I went back to the measuring cup and lightly poured the seasonings in it. I grabbed a fork and whisked it for a few seconds so that they'll be scrambled. After I did that I poured it into the pan.

"Dream I need your help making these eggs!" I called out for Dream.

"Not once did you ask kd for help." Kd said shaking his head.

"That's because I do not got time to teach you how to cook." I said grabbing another fork breaking the eggs down as they cooked.

"On god because how do you burn noodles? In the Microwave?" Jayda said.

"Shut up. Joe you better come get yo girl!" He yelled.

"Nigga be quiet." I said mugging him.

==================

Boring chapter really. But oh well I got more shit to write 🤧so ✌🏽