twenty-eight.

With a small sigh, we enter my house after hours for searching for her body

Everything was destroyed and burnt so we had no luck.

Paige and Roman is in the doctors office. Ryder is locked up in his room.

Me?

I'm trying to busy myself with work so my mind doesn't go to her.

I miss her sarcastic remarks, her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her touch.

I miss her.

My heart is aching and my body is tense. I'm holding myself back from going into her room and sitting there for hours just to be around her scent.

The house feels empty. It feels too quiet and lonely without her.

I drop the pen in my hand and sigh, rubbing a hand down my face.

It's been a few hours since she died.

I don't think I can handle feeling this way anymore.

I want to so badly hold her. I want to see her smile and her gorgeous grey eyes. I want to hear her voice and her laugh.

I want her.

A knock on my door has me sitting up straight and wiping away the stray tear that fell.

Erasing any emotion from my face, I clear my throat.

"Come in"

The door opens and one of my men walks in with a file.

He nods at me, his face cold and harsh just like they were trained to be.

His gun sits noticeably in the pocket of his jeans

"Boss, we have some private information about Spade" he says and my eyes widen a bit.

I grab the file out of his hand and drop it in front of me.

"You may leave" I grunt and he shifts before walking out, the door closing behind him.

I open the file, sighing deeply.

On the front page is private information.

Spade also now known as Tyler Anders. He was born and raised in Texas. Has a little brother and his mother is still alive. Bad relationship with his father.

My mind absorbed the information and I feel a bit of hope.

I will kill him as revenge.

I will torture him for days and then leave him to rot until he begs me to end him.

I will break his bones and wait till they heal just to break them again.

I will burn off his fingers and scar his body with marks.