Thank you

Guess who's old now + used their birthday money to buy the Mammon mc plush :'D

Anyways!

I originally started this for fun (it still is for fun ofc) and bc I was bored out of my mind. Being stuck at home sucks yk T^T

Almost a year later I've written 105 stories, have over 390,000 reads, and so many followers! Can you believe that???

I didn't even think it would get any attention to be honest. I mean let's face it they aren't the best stories out there ha-

But the support I've gotten from you guys really made me smile and I'm super thankful for you guys. I do try and engage with y'all whenever I can but even when I don't just know I'm thinking about how frickin amazing you all are <3 (Seriously I love y'all)

So I've been debating whether or not I should do this but I've made a decision that I'm going to finish this book up now. Not finishing writing completely! I'm just going to make another book bc going over 100 is bugging me a tiny bit. (I'd like it to be perfectly even okay-)

I also wanna write other books (not one shots) with The Arcana, maybeee one with Mammon alone and a bnha one.

Regardless of what fandom it's in I'm going to continue making the reader completely genderless (they/them pronouns) since inclusivity is something I really want to have in my stories. I'm hoping to have everything sorted out asap and have you guys join me :)

I don't have an exact date for when the next one-shot collection is gonna come out bc I'm slightly ✨burnt out✨ but I'm hoping to get it out soon and have it a bit more organized than it is now hehe :))

Thank you soooo much and have a good day/night!!

Love you!!