Chapter Twenty Four

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

Aster glared at the small girl that was sitting on his spot on the couch. This was so unfair! He couldn't believe his parents brought some little girl home and declared that this was his little sister. He was supposed to be the only child. Now his mom is going to love Stella more and his dad will never want to go play with him anymore because he'll be playing with Stella.

So unfair.

"Aster?"

Aster raised his face to face his sister and he tried not to glare too much.

"What?" He grumbled.

"Can-can you show me how the tv works? I really want to watch something." She asked him with her eyes widening and her lips forming into a sad pout.

"Fine." He muttered, grabbing the remote from her and turning it on. "What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, I've never watched anything before." Stella exclaimed, her dark eyes brimming with excitement.

"Wanna watch spongebob? It's my favorite show!" Aster asked, he too was starting to get excited with the thought of having someone to watch his favorite shows with.

"Okay!" Stella agreed and Aster put it on and then he moved to sit next to her as they watched the song starting.

Maybe having a little sister won't be so bad.

-

"I'll kill her!" Aster growled and Stella grabbed his arm to stop him from launching across the cafeteria table and murdering the girl who was smirking at them.

"Aster stop! You're making it worse." Stella screamed at him, her voice breaking and he turned to stare at her as the tears dropped down her face. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the loud cafeteria to take her to the quiet hallway.

"She outed you little star. She fucking humiliated you, I won't let this go." Aster told her as he held her face in his hands.

"It's my fault! I shouldn't have thought that she would actually be interested in me. I'm a stupid freshman and she's a senior." Stella mumbled as she wiped her face.

"Don't say that Stella. It's not your fault that she's a stupid fucking bitch that cant keep her mouth shut." Aster told her sternly.

"Okay." Stella sniffled and Aster gave her a small smile before leaning down and pressing a kiss against her head.

"Don't worry she'll regret it." Aster promised and Stella groaned.

"What are you going to do?" She asked and Aster smirked.

"Don't you worry about it."

At the end of the day Stella was horrified when she heard that her brother egged that girl's car and put her reaction all over social media.