Part 4

A/N: Double update!!! Yaayy!!!

Jessica Pov:

I don't have any classes today, thank God. And now after a good night's sleep, I let my mind wander to the gorgeous man that I saw a few days ago. I don't know why but when he called me kitten I got this weird sensation in my special area. I've never felt that before it felt...nice.

Yeah, nice...

Snapping out of my thoughts I start to prepare for an interview scheduled at Romano Inc. I would've kept my old job but it was too far from where I live and gas is expensive. The Romano building where I could potentially be working is only 15 minutes away and it pays double the amount of what I was making before.

I brush my teeth, wash my face, and take a nice long shower. After finishing up, I get dressed.

This is what I'm wearing:

A/N: Not cropped obviously

I decide to leave my hair down in its natural curly state and decide that I'm ready.

***

Once I got to the building I parked my car and let me tell you it was freaking huge!

I make my way up to the man sitting at the front desk and set my business. Once I do he directs me towards the elevators and tells me which floor. I thank him and step through the sliding doors.

Once I step out of the elevators I'm met with Mr. Romano's receptionists. She's very pretty. She had long and straight almost black hair, with dark brown eyes.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asked, eyeing e up and down.

"Hi, I'm here for the interview for Mr. Romano's personal assistant," I responded.

"Oh, well his office is just down the hall." Her tone was nice but the look on her face said otherwise. Not thinking too much about it, I brushed it off and made my way towards the office doors.

I knocked softly on the wood and was greeted with a gruff voice telling me to enter. I turned the knob and walked in. I heard a gasp leave my lips when I said who the voice belonged to. I could feel my eyes visibly widen.

"Hello, kitten."

Oh, God.

A/N: Don't forget to vote!!