Back to.school

Aria's POV

Today is the last day that we are going to be spending at the vacation house. Since akito went home last night all the zodiacs can hang out together.

Right now we were walking to the beach getting ready to do some fireworks. "Momiji-nii, Aria-nii why do you have a bandage on your cheeks" kisa asked looking worried

I smiled at her "we are fine it's just a little scratch. Right Momiji" I said looking at him "ja! No lets do some fireworks!" He said prancing around.

Haru was holding my hand and was carrying a bag of fireworks. We arrived at the beach and we set the bags down. I heard that Shigure went with akito last night as well.

"What should we to first?!" Tohru asked excitedly I smiled at her. She was so precious. I noticed kyo admiring her as well and I nudged Haru.

"Look at lover boy" I said and he chuckled "he's so stubborn" he said and I nodded in agreement. "Ooo lets do these!" Momiji said holding up a little box.

We set the black round dot on the floor and lit it on fire. It grew and it kinda looked like a growing turd.

"um?" Kyo said looking at it. "Did we do it right?" Tohru asked and Momiji went over and grabbed the box. "Ja! Thats all the instructions say"

"that was lame" kyo deadpaned. Afterwards I was with Haru trying to set the fireworks. "hey don't point it at me!!" Kyo cried and Haru gave him a deadpaned look.

"you can dodge it kyo. I believe in you" I laughed and kyo glared at him. After a few minutes and Hatori's help we got the fireworks set up.

I flinched slightly as the first one exploded but my eyes widened at the beautiful color. "Have you done fireworks before?" Tohru asked me, Haru, and kyo.

"yes" Haru said and I giggled at his short answer. "ya Kazuma used to do them with me" kyo said scratching the back of his neck.

"what about you?" Tohru asked turning to me. "No this is my first time" I said looking up at the sky in awe. "Thats great! Now your first firework experience is with all of us" she said smiling.

I smiled "and I wouldn't have it any other way" I said glancing at Haru out of the corner of my eye. We finished up the fireworks and went inside. Me and Haru were laying in bed and I was reading a book and he was watching something on his phone.

He turned the screen towards me and showed me a cute cat video. "Kyo" he said and I laughed as a orange cat that resembled kyo fell off a table.

We continued to watch funny videos until we both started to get sleepy. We put the pillows between us and I felt his arm go over the pillows and around my waist.

•••

We were all putting out things in the trunks of the cars and the seating arrangements were the same.

We dropped kyo, yuki, and Tohru at there house before driving to the estate.

We thanked Hatori before entering the house and I was pulled into a hug by Haru's mom. "I missed you guys! Haru I wanna give you a hug but I can't. So since I can't I made a welcome back cake!"

"we weren't gone for that long hehe" I said scratching the back of my neck. "oh I know but I was so lonely" she said in a whining tone and I laughed and I saw Haru smile at her out of the corner if my eye.

She pulled me into the kitchen and shoved a plate of cake in my hands. I cut into a piece and chewed it. "Its really good" I said smiling

After catching up with Haru's mother I went to my room and collapsed on my bed. "Sorry my mother is a hand full" Haru said coming into my room.

I smiled patting my bed. "its okay she means well Im just not used to all that energy" I said laughing he chuckled with me.

•••

It was a school day and I felt manabe put his arm on my shoulder
"Ah ari I missed you" he said in a whiny tone and I giggled "nice to see. You too manabe-kun"

Kimi ran up to me and hugged me "I missed you as well but where us yun yun?" She asked and I pointed to Yuki who was getting swarmed by a group of fan girls.

She smiled and ran off toward him. I saw hatsuharu and I walked over to him. Manabe had his hands behind his head and was following me.

"hello sohoma-san" he said and Haru nodded "yo" he said n then he grabbed my hand "hey babe" I smiled and I saw manabe smirk

"oh you two are together! Thats amazing that means love is in the air and my charming sister can get with yuki!" He said and I deadpaned he reminds me of ayame-kun I thought with a eye roll.

"Come on we have class" I said grabbing my boyfriends hand and we walked to class together.

This book is coming to an end soon. Please vote and comment