04. the truth revealed

THE TRUTH REVEALED , chapter five 

❝ 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆. "Harper,  I have to leave but the dishes are on the counter" her father voice called, muffled by the door in between the clueless father and the panicked daughter. When there was no reply at first Judah became curious and opened the door with force "Harper I-" but the mans voice stopped abruptly as his eyed deceived him.

She was due and he knew it. 

Panic and disappointment was plastered on the young girls faced as she looked down to her lower stomach but she knew that her young life was ruined because of her reckless behaviors. "Father I-" "who?" he interrupted, rage fueling his system "pardon?" Harper innocently smiled as fear took over and she tried playing the situation off.

"I said who knocked you up  ── whore!" 

With a lunge in his step, Harper jumped back only to be met with the back of her bedroom wall, "I don't know" she lied as tears became to trickle, "liar!" her father seethed as he jumped forward again and grabbed her wrist, his head pulling in as his devious smile haunted the girl before she looked away, his breaths lingering on her neck as he grabbed her face with forbidden strength and forced her to look into his eyes.

For a moment her mind lingered ── betrayal. Is that what mad Thomas was rambling on about in her back yard and the warning to run from the widow. The poem reached her mind as it stumbled around in her brain.

 ' just one kill is all it takes'

Taking a deep breath in, the girl used her mite and her anger to spit in the mans face, temporarily making him use his balance as she wiggled out of his grip and ran as fast as she could out the house ── ignoring the stares of Union as her feet carried her towards the forest. The solid footsteps of her father echoed through her mind as she recognized the pop is his step and the grunts of tiredness, "you come back here Harper!" his voice boomed as she had made her way to the widows hut.

Maybe she had a solution to this.

"I can fix this father!" she cried back as she tried to convince not only her father but herself. A stick on the floor was the demise of the girl as her foot got stuck and her body soon with it, leaving Judah time to catch up with his daughter. 

When the man finally caught up he used his foot to plant the girl on the floor as he bent down, his face merely inches from hers as he spat into her face, "now you listen to me girl" he whispered but the harshness in his voice was loud "I feed you, care for you and give you a roof to lay under and here you go and break all the rules and now you must pay ── but not yet" her father told her as he dug his foot harder in her chest to keep the girl from struggling, he watched as she feared under his gaze and her tears fell down her cheeks. "tell the poor father that you shall not see him anymore"

"and then you shall wed to Caleb this fall"

"Caleb!-" "I will hear none of it!" he shouted at his daughter who cowered back in fear, "go" he told the girl who was frozen in fear, "go!" he said again with more anger and force as Harper came to her senses and scrambled her way up and out of the forest. 

Tears fell down her plump red cheeks as she made her way to the Kalivoda home where Isaac was laid in his bed all tired and confused with a slight hangover. "Isaac" she whispered out but there was no response and with all the havoc in her life Harper wasn't quite sure she could speak any louder. Instead she laid down next to the boy who sensed her presence and took her body into his.

Harper took a breath in as she realized this could be their last. She started to choke up on her tears, waking the boy who watched the girl in confusion "Harper what's-"

"We mustn't see each other anymore" she revealed as she dared to look at the boy who's eyes watered at the sentence "I don't get it why?" he asked as desperation laced in his voice, his hand rested on her inner thigh.

"I'm pregnant"  

use protection guys or else you'll be forced to marry Caleb

also like aaaaaaaah

were you expecting it.....because I made it up on the spot last night 

the 1666 part may not be long but there is still a few chapters left, I also don't think there is going to be a lot of chapters in part three because 1666 is kind of rushed and only focusses on Deena and Sam and 1666 is focused on Hannah and Sarah so I have to make up Harper and Juliet's plot line without making her the main character if you get what I mean cause I don't really get what I mean.

+ plus literally everything is flopping I mean the fear street fandom is almost gone and my tik toks are just getting like 10 likes in 6 hours and I have 7000 followers like literally how does that work

my tik tok is pixiezfs if anyone was wondering......just a little self promo