C h a p t e r 41

Chapter 41 : CalebSaturday, August 7th, 2021

Chapter 41 : Caleb
Saturday, August 7th, 2021

"Caleb, no." Madelyn protests, but this is something I'm not going to budge on.

"You're sore and you need a break." I say again, my eyes flicking over her body.

"But that means I won't see you again until next week."

Even though that's not what I had planned, I did make the decision to not spend the night with Madelyn in the playroom today.

Yesterday with Xavier was a really big day for her, and I know that considering she was teetering on the edge of sub drop last night, it's safest to wait a full twenty-four hours before we try anything again.

However, not seeing her at all today isn't something I want to give up either. 

"Or you could just stay here to hang out for the day with the promise of many orgasms in the morning." I wink as she eats the last bite of her sandwich.

"That wasn't why I didn't want you to cancel tonight's scene." She flushes, standing from her spot on the couch and moving to place her plate in the dishwasher.

I know.

"Then stay for the day," I offer, following behind and placing my plate next to hers, "I have to work, but you're more than welcome to keep me company."

It takes her practically no time to agree, but I can tell she's still a little disappointed about our first individual scene being postponed.

I would've loved to try a game out with her with much less clothes and darker lighting, but I'll just have to save it for tomorrow.

"So you'll stay, darling?" I inquire, smiling at her inhale when I close the washing machine door before moving to pin her between my body and the counter.

"Of course." Madelyn's expression matches my own as her head tilts up to meet mine. "Though I am still very sad about the no orgasm thing." She fake pouts, her one hand on my bicep and the other moving to caress the back of my neck.

Smirking at her obvious intentions, I lower my head so that my mouth hovers right overtop of hers.

"Maybe this will make it better, darling." I play along, happily taking advantage of the lack of distance between us.

Dipping my head that extra inch, I instantly grow warm at the feeling of her soft lips pressing against mine.

It's gentle and slow, but it has me instantly enraptured in Madelyn's touch.

"If that's what working qualifies as, then count me in." Alec jokes as he walks into the living room to our left, causing Madelyn to turn her head.

The pink on her cheeks makes it seem as if we were caught doing something we shouldn't have, and it brings amusement to course through me.