Fool's Paradise - 4.

After you left, Jungkook decided not to sleep. He couldn't sleep. His nerves were all over the place.

They would be leaving for the airport in a few hours so he took a long shower, changed his clothes and packed up his luggage and left it by the door for the bellhop before leaving the room and heading down to the lobby.

The only place that was open at this time was the hotel bar. He walked into the bar and took a seat at the lounge area, leaning his head back against the headrest of the couch. He didn't order a drink.

He just wanted to think.

He was still coming down from the high he felt after what seemed like the best sex of his life and being in that hotel room just caused his desire for you to grow even more. It felt as if his body did not belong to himself. It was like he left his conscious back in the hotel room and was now in some strange body that wasn't his own. He didn't feel like himself. Something felt off.

He felt... anxious.

He thought everything would be fine after he got laid.

But why couldn't he get your face out of his head?

It was hard to believe he spent so many hours with you. It felt like it was all over before it even started.

He didn't want to go back home. They were in this city for 2 weeks and had more down time than any other place they had been. Fuck Namjoon for finding that club so late.

Jungkook thought maybe he would have been able to do something different if he had met you earlier. He wasn't sure what he would have done but he just wished he had a little more time to at least figure something out.

He stared blankly at a spot on the wall of the bar for hours, replaying the previous events over and over in his head. It felt as if he could still hear you moaning his name over and over in his ears. He rubbed his temples, sinking lower into the chair as he tipped his head back, tongue in cheek and his eyebrows creased as he tried to focus on something else other than you.

Jungkook felt his phone vibe in his pocket and pulled it out,

V – 5:56AM:

Where u at?

Jungkook sighed, typing up a quick reply. Maybe seeing his best friend would get his mind away from his thoughts.

J.K - 5:56AM:

Bar near lobby

V – 5:57AM:

Where ??? im here and don't see u.

Nvm

I see your big head

k. Im coming now

J.K - 5:57AM:

Stfu

Taehyung approached his friend with a smirk, placing a Starbucks cup down in front of the younger. "You look like shit, dude." He mumbled, plopping down onto the chair in front of his friend, "Good thing I got you a coffee. Double espresso on ice, drink up. We have a long flight." Taehyung nodded, raising a brow as Jungkook just sat there, dazed,

"Come back to Earth... now...." He waved a hand in front of Jungkook's face, ".....Now." He said again and Jungkook shook his head, looking up at Taehyung in confusion, "Are you good? You look high."