Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)

Verosika and Y/N found themselves in their van in an alleyway in the Hunan World. Y/N was in the back while Verosika was in the passenger seat. They were waiting for the others inside a movie theater. He got tickets for his friends to see but he only had 8 only. Apple, Coco, Kiki, Josh, Ace, Tex, Kat (himself), and Milky all went inside. Verosika and Y/N were the only two ones outside.

Verosika: (scoffs) How long is this movie? We've been sitting here for an hour and a half.

Verosika was busy putting on some makeup. She straightened her eyelashes and put on red lipstick 💄.

Y/N: I have no idea. Still, I kinda wish I could go in there.

Y/N was playing Subway Surfers on his phone. He leaned back on the chair, bored.

Verosika: Same.

Y/N: Still, we can do something other than sitting here.

After that statement, Verosika thought of something. She thought about Y/N and grew a seductive smirk on her face.

Verosika: You're right. There is something we can do.~

Y/N: What?

Verosika: You know, they won't be coming out for a while right?~

Y/N: Yeah. Why do you ask?

Verosika then suddenly grabbed the remote for the car seats and moved all the seats flat, making a perfect pathway between her and Y/N.

Y/N: Uh...Vero? What are you doing?

Verosika got out of the passenger seat and seductively crawled over to Y/N until they were both in the trunk of the van. Verosika deactivated her human disguise and was on top of Y/N with her eyes staring into Y/N with love.

 Verosika deactivated her human disguise and was on top of Y/N with her eyes staring into Y/N with love

Verosika: Y/N L/N, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this with you. Without our friends, fans, that prick Blitzo, just you and me.~

Y/N: Oh. R-Really?

Verosika: Yep. You've done more for me and our friends than you had ever done. You kept my necklace, saved me and the others from the police, invited me into your home, and even took me to an opera. Includiiiiing...~

Verosika pulled out her phone which showed Y/N comforting Moxxie back at the ranch. Y/N blushed.

Y/N: Oh T-That...Well...I just wanted to help him feel better.

Verosika: (giggles)

Verosika brought her head closer to him, licking her lips.

Verosika: By all means L/N, you kept your head straight and helped all of us. I love someone who's like that.~