The Descent

Natalie groans as she is woken by her phone

"Whoever is calling me better have a good reason or I will cut your tongue out." She threatened

"Look it's Damon. Rose was bit by a werewolf."

She sits up after hearing this. "When and where?" She asks

"Last night and at the boarding house." He tells her

"And im just hearing this now! Why?" She asks him angrily

"We didn't want you to worry. We know how close you and Rose are." He tried to explain.

"Im on my way and I'll bring my grimoires."

She hangs up and goes to the bathroom. She takes her clothes off and puts the shower on. She takes a quick one.

Getting out she goes through her dresser and gets her underwear and bra.

She choices a random outfit and puts it on. She goes back Into the bathroom and brushes her teeth and wash her face. She takes her hair from out the bonnet and brushes it.

Leaving the bathroom she grabs some grimoires and walks out the house. She unlocks her car door and puts them in the passenger seat. She runs back into the house and gets some of her grandma grimoires.

She locks the door to the house and gets into the car placing the rest of the grimoires in the passenger seat as well.

She starts the car and heads to the boarding house.

Salvatore boarding house

"How is it?" Rose asks Damon.

"Definitely... better. Right Elena and Natalie?" He asks the two.

"Um it's not bad." She says

Natalie just looks at it.

"Where's Stefan?" Damon asks

"He left. I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Isobel. But I think that's going to upset Elijah." Elena tell him

"No can do. I'm with Stefan on this one. But if you both could play nurse for a little while..."

"It's not necessary." Rose says cutting Damon off

"It is necessary. Elenas and Natalie a do-gooder. It's in her nature. She just can't resist." Damon tells rose

"Well she won't have to cause I'm gonna take it away. I just need to find a spell."