Spralmer: Sleeping In

Spot, Race, Albert, and Elmer were tangled in each other's arms. They were watching Race's movie of choice, Titanic, and half asleep.
"Babes, we should probably go upstairs. I think we're falling asleep right here," Spot yawns, standing up.
Two of the other three stood up, revealing a sleeping Elmer. After three days straight studying, he needed it. "You two go on upstairs. I'll bring up Elmer," Albert says, pulling the blankets off of Elmer gently.
Spot and Race head up the stairs, Albert close behind. Albert lays Elmer down in bed and then the others lay down.
"Look at how cute he is," Race coos, yawning and curling into Albert's side. "Goodnight."
Spot and Albert fall asleep soon after, cradling the other two.
(Time skip because nothing interesting happens when you sleep)
The next morning, Elmer's alarm wakes the four up. "Ellie, turn that shit off," Spot groans, putting a pillow over his head. "It's gonna give me a headache."
"Spotty, Be nice. He's turning it off," Race reprimands while scratching Spots back as Elmer shuts off his alarm, getting out of bed.
Two arms wrap around him. "And where do you think you're going?"
"I have to go to work, Albie. I'll be back before you know it."
Race grabs Elmer's hand. "Ellie, you've been overworking yourself all week. Just come and snuggle with us. Just for today," he looks up at Elmer with his big doe eyes. "Please? You could call in sick and spend all weekend with us!"
Spot, who had already fallen back asleep at this point, gets nudged by Race. "Get back here, Ellie! I'm cold and want snuggles," he pouts, jutting out his bottom lip.
Elmer looks at the three in bed. Albert was half asleep with his arms around Elmer, Race and Spot were both giving him puppy eyes, and all three were trying to get him to go back to sleep.
"Fine. Just this once, he picks up his phone and calls in sick, laying back down. "Looks like Spotty and Albie are sleeping still," he whispers to Race, who was playing with Spot's hair.
Race nods, his messy curls falling into his face. "I think it's funny how they act all tough when all the really want is to be cuddled.
Elmer gives Albert and Spot quick kisses on the forehead before pecking Race's nose. "Come to think of it," Elmer yawns. "I am pretty tired. Wake me up in an hour."
Race shakes his head. "Just go to sleep, Baby. You've been working too much."
Elmer yawns again, falling asleep.