XL: Watch

L I S A

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt my room was so cold. I adjusted the aircon before I went back to bed again. Then, I suddenly felt thirsty, so I went downstairs to drink some water.

I saw Bambam leave his room, wearing a black outfit, which I found weird because it's already late at night and he is suspicious.

He didn't see me since it's pretty dark where I'm standing right now. He got his keys and wallet, and I saw him wear black gloves, which made me frown.

Is he part of some gang or mafia?

I waited for him to get away, then I grabbed my black hoodie. I was about to follow him, but Rosé grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" She whispered.

"I'm going to follow him." She looked at me worriedly.

"I don't think it's a good idea." I sighed.

"I'm worried that something might happen to him." She let go of my wrist and clicked her tongue.

"Wait for me here." She demanded

She immediately ran to her bedroom, and I waited for her in the living room.

In no time, she arrived wearing a black jacket as well, and she immediately dragged me outside of the penthouse.

We use the VIP elevator so we can catch up to Bambam.

We followed Bambam to the parking lot, where he rode his black car. Rosé and I immediately drove using her car.

Minutes later, Bambam led us to a private property. He opened the gate by himself, and he left his car by the side of the road.

Rosé parked her car on the other side of the road. Then, we waited for him to get away first before getting down from the car.

"We need to climb this gate." I stated, and Rosé looked at me in disbelief.

"You serious?" I nodded, and she sighed. "You go ahead first. I'm going to find a way where I can enter this place. I don't want to get hurt because of those wires that had spikes on them."

"Fine, see you there." She nodded.

I started climbing the gate. It's pretty hard because I need to avoid the wire or else I'm going to get hurt.

"Aw!" I accidentally touched the wire that made my hand bleed.

"You OK?" Rosé shouted-whisper and I nodded.

I successfully managed to climb the gate. I wiped my hand on my hoodie and faced Rosé.

"I didn't expect that we would follow him and mind his business. We already have an agreement to finish the problem with Jeon's family first to make them pay for what they did to our family. But here we are, causing another problem." Rosé said, and her voice sounded like she was so done.

"Well, Bambam was one of the causes of this. I don't think there is still next time if we let an opportunity pass. As you can see, he is really suspicious and I think he is part of illegal things too." I replied, which only earned a stressed groan from her.

"What are we going to do then? What if he is doing illegal things?" She crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Let's just do what we are supposed to do." I took out my phone and sent Seulgi a text message. "I already texted Seulgi in case I needed some help if they caught me sneaking inside."

She let out a sigh, "Arraseo, let's just go with that. Be careful, do it properly."

I sneakily went inside where Bambam went to. I tried to be quiet as much as possible.