Chapter 26

"What is it, Ladybug?" Chieneux expressed worry in his voice. After a few moments, the spotted heroine opened her mouth.

"This... was just a test." Ladybug answered.

————————————————————

Chieneux blinked, bewildered with what his leader was saying. "A test? What do you mean a test?"

Ladybug turned back to him. "I'll explain after." Honey Bee opened her mouth to question what her leader was saying until she saw her take out the hair pin and the bee themed heroine closed her mouth again. "Miraculous Ladybug!" Dozens of magical ladybugs soared through the sky, healing everything in its wake, including Ryuko's leg. Once the display had died down, Ladybug gestured for the team to follow her. She lead them down a few streets to a less busier part of Paris, a rooftop of a building where they wouldn't be seen. "We can talk here." Ladybug said as she landed on the roof.

"What we're you saying about a test, Ladybug?" Viperion asked the question that was on most of the superheroes' minds.

"So you know how the sentimonster was very... elaborate?" Chieneux and Rena Rouge nodded at Ladybug's words. "Well I think that was on purpose."

"What? You've lost me." Honey Bee expressed her confusion.

"I think... I get it." Chieneux murmured hesitantly.

"Other than major or extremely difficult attacks, we rarely see Mayura. It isn't a coincidence that the moment Hawkmoth isn't able to use his miraculous, she shows up. I believe Mayura is experimenting with her amoks, she's seeing what abilities she can give them." Ladybug explained further. "She's testing how powerful she can make them."

"She's making her sentimonsters as elaborate and dangerous as akumas, maybe even more so." Viperion murmured, talking out loud as he came to the conclusion.

"Exactly." Ladybug told them. "Mayura, despite being weakened by the miraculous, is a very dangerous opponent as of now. I believe it's time to formulate a plan."

"Alright, how do we do that?" Carapace questioned.

"I think the first step would be this." Ladybug pointed to one of her earrings, which began to beep. She put her hand down. "I believe that the only way to improve would be to share our identities." Plagg decided in that moment to fly onto Ladybug's shoulder. The kwami's appearance didn't faulted her serious expression.

The other heroes, bar Chieneux and Rena Rouge, began to shoot glances at each other. Chieneux spoke up. "Although we may say we trust each other now, our trust will be strengthened when we all reveal who we are under the mask."

"I brought us here for a reason." Ladybug told her team, referring to the location they were currently in. "We're in an area where we'll be invisible to the public. Our identities will remain a secret between us all."

Ryuko stepped forward. "Very well, if that is what you are willing then I shall be the first to reveal my identity. Longg, Open Sky." A bright light surrounded the dragon themed heroine, before it died down to reveal her true identity. The girl bowed. "My name is Kagami Tsurugi. It's an honour to fight along side all of you" Kagami's kwami flew up next to her and introduced itself.

"Hello, my name is Longg and I am Kagami-san's kwami." Longg turned to Ladybug. "Hello, Ladybug." The spotted heroine nodded in greeting.

Before anyone could say or do anything, Viperion smiled and brought all the attention to himself. "I guess it's my turn now. Sass, Scales Rest." The bright light subsided to reveal a familiar teen. "Hello, my name is Luka Couffaine." Sass floated just above his right shoulder.